Hail to the Washington Commanders

I'd take Peterman (not really)

There's a lot of familiarity on the coaching staff with "butt fumble" so it kind of makes sense. I pray he doesn't actually have to play
You think they draft a QB or make a deal for one (for next season)-- I would be willing to bet Snyder would pay for Carr if it came down to it

You think they draft a QB or make a deal for one (for next season)-- I would be willing to bet Snyder would pay for Carr if it came down to it
They won't trade for a QB unless AS can't come back (early reports are that he is expected to make a 100% recovery). We should be able to ride CM until then. I think we draft a QB next year (even before the injury) as CM is what he is (32 and a capable backup).

They won't trade for a QB unless AS can't come back (early reports are that he is expected to make a 100% recovery). We should be able to ride CM until then. I think we draft a QB next year (even before the injury) as CM is what he is (32 and a capable backup).
I’m reading it’s a lengthy recovery. The 6-8 months is initial recovery. There’s a chance he’s not ready by training camp

I dunno that I put the two together. It was disastrous deal to get Smith, we well documented that pages ago. Still don’t think Cousins was worth his asking price and there isn’t a desirable an I in this draft imo (maybe Grier, but that’s it and he comes with questions on and off the field). Oh, and we still need help on the lines and at receiver.

That said, the injury was a freak accident and could’ve happened to whoever was behind center.

I dunno that I put the two together. It was disastrous deal to get Smith, we well documented that pages ago. Still don’t think Cousins was worth his asking price and there isn’t a desirable an I in this draft imo (maybe Grier, but that’s it and he comes with questions on and off the field). Oh, and we still need help on the lines and at receiver.

That said, the injury was a freak accident and could’ve happened to whoever was behind center.
Yea I know. It just makes the trade look even worse now though.

All I know is whether you like him or not, Kaep is going to make a s**t ton of money when he takes the NFL to court.

This is just inexplicable.

Reactions: YankeeVol

VN Store

Back