HAHA Florida!

When your best moment is another team losing, and it has zero effect on your own team's miserable state of affairs, you know its time to rethink everything you are doing.
Says the guy who lives in the fan site of his team’s rival, who has been down for over a decade. I hope the irony is not lost on you.

When your best moment is another team losing, and it has zero effect on your own team's miserable state of affairs, you know its time to rethink everything you are doing.
Yeah, or it just means my team is ****** and not provided any positive moments. Watching florida lose is equally good as watching Tennessee win so I don't need to change anything. Maybe the gator fan on a Vol board is the one that needs to rethink a little themselves.

Last edited:

He's an idiot, I agree. Just don't know how kids that are struggling to beat a team they are supposed to have buried lose it like that. They should have been embarrassed as is. Now? Ha, Mullen, Grantham, and Wilson will forever be known for this stunt. And if a meteor hits the Earth and we end up beating Alabama, it will make this loss even worse.

Gators over looked them. They did not look ready and Trask wasn’t 100%. I’m sure the K Johnson situation from the bball team didn’t help!
UF scratched Pitts after warm-ups. Looking at him on the sidelines he didn't appear to be slowed any, imo. UF over-looked LSU. Spurrier interviewed at half-time was sure UF would come back. LSU has had a rough going this year and I'm happy for them. Still hope UT has a shot at getting Arik Gilbert who opted out. He was a highly rated TE who played with H.Bailey at Marietta.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
131022208_3572072269544550_3147319416612828972_n.jpg

VN Store

Back