Ha. Dobbs shows up for interview in style.

Holly Rowe sat in on Josh's advance airplane engineering class today and took notes :)
COpQyurXAAAktKg.jpg:large

Nice! That would be a tough one to explain if he got hurt cruising around on that thing. I was struck by how huge he looked next to the dude at the end of the video. Dobbs is gonna be cruising all over the Sooners tomorrow, wheels or no wheels! Go Vols!!!

I was gonna make a topic about this the other day. I couldn't help but notice that Dobbs looks bigger this year. Not only in terms of weight but height. He looked as tall as Hurd out there last saturday. I know the UT website lists him at 6'3" and Dormady at 6'4" but after watching the game, Dobbs looked as tall if not taller than Dormady. I think he might have grown to be 6'4" now.

He definitely looks the part of the tall strong arm QB now.

Last edited:
Dear Air Dobbs

After you deliver VN a National Championship, you can ride on a magic carpet for all we care. However, until that point, we, the backbone of Vol Nation beg you to not to utilize roller blades, skate boards, air boards, surf boards, 4 wheelers, Hogs, crotch rockets, zip lining, space rockets, hang gliders, para sailing, jet skis, Schwins, Camaros, F15s, scooters, Kias, Goodyear Blimps, Ford Fiestas or any potentially unsafe mode of transportation.

Respectfully submitted,

Vol Nation

Reactions: 2 people
There are countless videos of people taking horrible falls off these things. This is honestly the first time I've ever seen someone navigating one successfully. Shows what good balance he has. Or possibly how bad the balance of the people I've seen attempt it have.

VN Store

Back