Guys, some behavior advice for you

Stupidity is a disease that doesn't discriminate by age, gender, nationality, or income. Stupidity can have one post, 100,000 posts, or a comeback to a comeback for being too positive or negative. Either way, fighting each other doesn't do much more than give media more to talk about. I don't know any decision makers and I don't donate any significant money to my Vols other than tuition I paid off years ago. I'll still have my back 40 acres win or lose. In before, thanks Mom.....

Reactions: 2 people
Oh I've heard stories about them young whippersnappers back in the battle yrs 😜

Exactly. When Battle was the coach, the message boards lit up the first time he lost to Alabama. Good thing Twitter wasn't around then or those posts would have gone public.

Look it up!

Us old farts just sip our whiskey and let the whippersnappers froth. Having lived through so many decades of Tennessee football, we tend to take the long view.

On the one hand I get it. On the other other hand, I don't think I have another 50 years left in me. Eff the long view. I wanna see some action while I'm still able to sip whiskey!

I don't like to be that guy, but after seeing how everyone is acting I have to say something.

Listen, we need to show some resiliency and maturation. We have 50% of our users who have never been involved in a coaching fire. Volnation is a game of posts and we need to have a snap and click mentality.

There is still a lot of Gruden threads to go this season. It is what it is.

You my friend get a Like!

For those lurking and not posting, have the self-discipline to take great leadership reps... Don't just read comments, but ask yourself "How can you improve individually with each key stroke?"

On the one hand I get it. On the other other hand, I don't think I have another 50 years left in me. Eff the long view. I wanna see some action while I'm still able to sip whiskey!

The action is the attraction. UT football isn't exciting at all this year. The GT game was our only highlight and we set a record,(?), on rushing yds. allowed then.

Reactions: 1 person
I just assume anyone using the word millennial is just upset because the AARP check hasn't arrived and they can't solve the last two crossword clues as they slowly decay on the back porch.

There's an AARP check? In any case, it's better than waiting for the Unemployment check and the foodstamps while living in mommie's basement. :hi:

For those lurking and not posting, have the self-discipline to take great leadership reps... Don't just read comments, but ask yourself "How can you improve individually with each key stroke?"

If you put in your leadership reps with each stroke, maybe one day you can aspire to be....

81OxTrEz9BL._SL1500_-e1454003756227.jpg

Guys. let's just hope the AD is able to hit a home run for us. I understand the wait for that announcement. I just can't understand the "job is now available" announcement. Until then, sipping whiskey or good beer (IPA not my choice) is available! Depends on your preference. May need a lot to finish the season, and a lot to celebrate our new hire, no matter the choice, I'll support him. Till then, where's the fridge...

Don't tell us how to act, we have to treat each thread like a one thread playoff. We have some individual posters in here who have put forth a tremendous effort both on, and off the internet. We have seen results every day off the internet, and will see those results on the internet soon. We have to make posts to succeed on this website, and we will continue to do that each day. We have to remember we have a lot of very young posters on here who have never been on the internet before, and we will see the maturation process take place tremendously soon for them with enough individual keyboard reps and message board championships.

Slow clap

Yes, his was so much better than mine . His Butchism game is strong.

It comes from individual resiliency. Resiliency is built over years and years individual maturation and resiliency reps. I can safely say I am a 5 star resilient individual, and a true Butchism champion at heart. I consider each Butchism to be part of a larger string of one Butchism playoffs, and the next Butchism is the most important Butchism.

Okay I'm done guys. Typing all of this gave me a stroke.

It comes from individual resiliency. Resiliency is built over years and years individual maturation and resiliency reps. I can safely say I am a 5 star resilient individual, and a true Butchism champion at heart. I consider each Butchism to be part of a larger string of one Butchism playoffs, and the next Butchism is the most important Butchism.

Okay I'm done guys. Typing all of this gave me a stroke.

Yours are some of the best posts of the past 20 years of posting....

Not sure if serious.

Yes the message board was on a pole in the town square. You put and replied to messages about lost horses, and cows. Replied to posts about hired hands.

Duh, posts, it don't take the town quack to figger some things out.

Unless it was may. Then it was repurposed with ribbons and whatnot.

Yes the message board was on a pole in the town square. You put and replied to messages about lost horses, and cows. Replied to posts about hired hands.

Duh, posts, it don't take the town quack to figger some things out.

Unless it was may. Then it was repurposed with ribbons and whatnot.

Well, they didn' t have no fancy internet pole where I lived down by the river. UT fans in my neighborhood had to complain about Battle the good ole-fashioned 'murican way - running a string between 2 cans then yelling at the top of your lungs.

I don't like to be that guy, but after seeing how everyone is acting I have to say something.

Listen, we need to show some resiliency and maturation. We have 50% of our users who have never been involved in a coaching fire. Volnation is a game of posts and we need to have a snap and click mentality.

There is still a lot of Gruden threads to go this season. It is what it is.

You didn't start every single sentence with "Again, it just comes down to..."

That's a 5-like penalty. Repeat first post.

Don't tell us how to act, we have to treat each thread like a one thread playoff. We have some individual posters in here who have put forth a tremendous effort both on, and off the internet. We have seen results every day off the internet, and will see those results on the internet soon. We have to make posts to succeed on this website, and we will continue to do that each day. We have to remember we have a lot of very young posters on here who have never been on the internet before, and we will see the maturation process take place tremendously soon for them with enough individual keyboard reps and message board championships.

I'm betting I'm not the only one that imagined that in Butch's voice.

VN Store

Back