Gumpfellas - I Want To See It Happen

Hanks is too old to play Pruitt. I’d go for somebody like Sam Rockwell or maybe Jeremy Renner for a slightly less comedic take.

Lol . . . Can it get worse from a journalistic standpoint than a sportswriter devoting column inches during preseason football practice to rehashing a radio segment he heard?
My thoughts exactly. We are in the middle of camp and this is what he writes about? If it’s an off day of practice and you need content write something interesting about one of the players or coaches, don’t regurgitate some nonsense from Basilio’s program. I wish I could say I’m surprised, but this guy has been doing this since I was in school there 20 years ago.

Reactions: BlinghamptonVol
Isn't Adams always writing articles that support Pruitt and fulmer. Does he believe the **** he writes or his he trying to piss fans off and get clicks or is it sarcasm or is he an idiot.

Last edited:
Reactions: DonDiego
Last edited:
Reactions: OffTackleVol
I can't wait for the scene where he takes 20 minutes trying to figure out how a mask works and ends up covering everything but his mouth.

Reactions: BlinghamptonVol
I think of Adams as a POS, hate to be a sorry a$$ redneck, but that dude needs his butt kicked and teeth knocked out.

What can I say? I like comedy. Especially, the Three Stoogies: Fulmer, Pruitt, an Pruitt's staff.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back