Guide To Watching The Basevols

FuboTV subscription on ROKU platform allows me to watch SECN+/ESPN+ online, and SECN and ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPNU on TV.

Reactions: vol66
On my phone

9se0mT.gif

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Roku tv spectrum internet Hulu live tv. For those having issues with Roku reset your wireless router by the admin function on the router or just turn it off wait a couple of minutes and turn back on. Also reset the Roku tv through the settings menu. These will help clear memory and reset your connection.

About 70% of the time. My son was in town from college last wkend. We had issues and finally gave up. Not sure what the issue is.

UT games via ESPN App work on our PS5 but not on our Samsung smart tv, not sure what the deal is with that since we're logged into the same account. When all else fails, going to the UT baseball schedule page and clicking on the "watch" button has been a good fallback.

Here's a common problem I have.
In my home, I have Roku's, Android TV and PlayStations.
I subscribe to YouTube TV and also subscribe to ESPN+ with the Disney + bundle.

Sometimes when I select a game I get a message that I am not subscribed and sometimes-mainly on the Android TV, I hit the game button and nothing happens.

What I have learned is to start the game on the ESPN app on my smartphone or table and then "cast" it to the larger device.
For those not familiar with casting, look for the this icon on video option

As long as your smartphone/tablet shares the same wi-fi router as your streaming device, then the app should show that roku, AppleTV, Android or SmartTV as a casting target

It does not matter if the game is on SEC+ ESPN+, SECN or ESPN/ESPN2. All games will appear on the streaming device or smartphone app.

The @Vol_Baseball twitter account will also supply a link to reach the stream as well that you can cover.

Is ESPN+ free if you have YouTube TV subscription?

No.
ESPN+ is extra
However, being a member of the SEC; all Tennessee games will appears as at least a SECN+ which would be included with your YouTube TV subscription. The only way I see that a Tennessee game would be on ESPN+ would be if they play at ETSU, Tennessee Tech or other mid-major.

I subscribe to YouTube TV and ESPN+ so I can watch the extra NHL games (a great deal!) and some of the smaller college games -including women's lacrosse that my daughter dreams of playing

I use YouTube TV and run the app through Apple TV. I have an ESPN+ subscription so I get all the games through it. Pretty easy.

Roku TV - DIRECTV Stream app if the game is on either ESPN or SECN, which comes with my package.

If the game is on SECN +, then I watch through the ESPN + app.

Is ESPN+ free if you have YouTube TV subscription?
ESPN+ is not, so I shouldn't have said that. But you can watch via the ESPN app if the game is on SECN+. It's just that usually those games are broadcast on both SECN+ and ESPN+ simultaneously, so I always watch on SECN+ via the ESPN app. I'm not gonna pay for an ESPN+ subscription. Not worth it IMO.

Also, just an FYI - If you are a Verizon wireless customer, they give give you the Disney Plus, Hulu and ESPN + bundle for free

Audio: UTSports App on Iphone 6
Video: espn app / youtubetv subscription (roku sticks)
IP: T-mobile 5G wireless

Watch the games on ESPN+ or SEC Network. Put it on mute.

Use my iphone to access the Tennessee app and then hook it up to a 1940s-era radio to give it that classic baseball sound.

Works like a charm and takes me back to the days when I was a kid trying to listen to Marty Brennaman or Ernie Harwell on the transistor when I was supposed to be sleeping.

Hopefully a Roku tv user can help ya, I’m familiar but, I don’t know if you can get rid of an app and reload it on a tv. I would, however, get the ESPN app on your phone so you can cast to your tv as a back up. Just spit balling!

Yeah. It didn’t work on my phone which was weird.

Watch the games on ESPN+ or SEC Network. Put it on mute.

Use my iphone to access the Tennessee app and then hook it up to a 1940s-era radio to give it that classic baseball sound.

Works like a charm and takes me back to the days when I was a kid trying to listen to Marty Brennaman or Ernie Harwell on the transistor when I was supposed to be sleeping.

I remember October 1968, sneaking a transistor radio into my 3rd grade class to listen to Gibson vs. McClain/Lolich.

Reactions: Herman Hickman

VN Store

Back