Guess Who Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I read his name, see his image, or am subjected to video clips of him, I envision him being cold cocked, knocked down with one blow, and then urinated upon by those he has been antagonizing.
He's not a total ass. He's great with the kids on Master Chef Jr.

He's also not a wuss. He'd put up a good fight.

He's blunt. Some people don't like that. And he exaggerates for TV because people respond to it. Brings in ratings. But he does that on his shows where he's dealing with adults. If adults can't handle it, maybe they're in the wrong profession. Food critics won't cut them any slack. Getting to the top in the culinary world isn't that easy.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
So was this a permanent meltdown or was it temporary.

I kinda liked UNU.
Regardless of who it may have been in the past.

Let’s be honest.

I’m way different than I used to be.
Live changes perspective.
Not that I get a vote but I’m in favor of 2nd and 3rd chances.

Someone made a comment about her taking a shot at Hman, I missed that so I have no idea how classless it was.

But whatever, she did seem like she was on a mission to get band.

Someone made a comment about her taking a shot at Hman, I missed that so I have no idea how classless it was.

But whatever, she did seem like she was on a mission to get band.
It was classless enough. She isn't coming back. She doesn't want to be here. I'm sure she loves the attention she's still getting.

Let’s be honest.

I’m way different than I used to be.
Live changes perspective.
Not that I get a vote but I’m in favor of 2nd and 3rd chances.

You could have at least waited until after Church to smack this hornet nest.

Give me Pooch, OE, and Coastypop(who I don't think got the axe but just quit posting) and I'd be happy.

Bring back Billy C. and I'd be in heaven.

:cool:

It was classless enough. She isn't coming back. She doesn't want to be here. I'm sure she loves the attention she's still getting.

I missed almost all of it.
If that’s the case then I’m ok with it.
Like we’ve pointed out several times it’s not that hard to stay in the rules.

Reactions: Behr
Give me Pooch, OE, and Coastypop(who I don't think got the axe but just quit posting) and I'd be happy.

Bring back Billy C. and I'd be in heaven.

:cool:

Your admiration for Pooch is telling. OE was fun to troll. Billy was one of tbe best trolls I've ever seen here, next to Beaver.

Your admiration for Pooch is telling. OE was fun to troll. Billy was one of tbe best trolls I've ever seen here, next to Beaver.
Pooch and Coasty I've met IRL. OE and Billy were entertainment.

Pooch and Coasty I've met IRL. OE and Billy were entertainment.

Do you really think he’d be able too avoid a meltdown and get banned again?

Although Newt has managed to behave this time so anything is possible

Do you really think he’d be able too avoid a meltdown and get banned again?

Although Newt has managed to behave this time so anything is possible
Probably not, but Pooch was always playing a character. He loved pushing buttons. It was shock value. But IRL, I found him to be pretty personable.

I think it helps that I try never to take this place too seriously. Let's be honest, those of us who have been around awhile, including me, you, and Behr, have all had our obnoxious ******* moments on this board. We haven't always played nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back