And I'll try , Oh lord I'l try
To carry on

I look to the sea
Reflections in the waves spark my memory
Some happy , some sad
I think of childhood friends
And the dreams we had

Pretty easy one here

Come Sail Away, Styx. can't stand the majority of late '70s and all 80's music, but I've always liked that song. The beginning always gets me.

This was never the way I planned
Not my intention
I got so brave, drink in hand
Lost my discretion
It's not what, I'm used to
Just wanna try you on
I'm curious for you
Caught my attention

This was never the way I planned
Not my intention
I got so brave, drink in hand
Lost my discretion
It's not what, I'm used to
Just wanna try you on
I'm curious for you
Caught my attention

that is quite possibly the worst song ever. With only Kid Rock's new one possibly able to beat it. Take any craptastic disco song, 80's glam or hair band or any bubblegum pop song of the 60s and 70s and this one outshines all of them for it's craptasticness. Doesn't deserved to be answered. Music right now is at an all time low.

sorry, had to rant.

that is quite possibly the worst song ever. With only Kid Rock's new one possibly able to beat it. Take any craptastic disco song, 80's glam or hair band or any bubblegum pop song of the 60s and 70s and this one outshines all of them for it's craptasticness. Doesn't deserved to be answered. Music right now is at an all time low.

sorry, had to rant.

For the most part I agree. There is some good Christian music being produced at this time.

For the most part I agree. There is some good Christian music being produced at this time.

actually was having a conversation with a friend about how bad music is right now, with the aforementioned song being the leading example, so it was ironic that someone posted those lyrics. I told my friend that I had yet to listen to Third Day's new album so that could change my mind.

also, I apologize RockyTopVol. It's too late to change my post since it's already been quoted, but I shouldn't have jumped you like that. I'm just really disgusted with what's being produced by all mainstream genres of music right now.

also, I apologize RockyTopVol. It's too late to change my post since it's already been quoted, but I shouldn't have jumped you like that. I'm just really disgusted with what's being produced by all mainstream genres of music right now.

No offence taken. A friend e-mailed me the video. I had never heard of it. I thought it might be a little hard for some to come up with the answer. I'm more of a country and 80's rock fan myself. I'm assuming this song is more known than I imagined. :dunno:

I've held it all inward, God knows, I've tried,
But it's an awful awakening in a country boy's life,
To look in the mirror in total surprise
At the hair on my shoulders and the age in my eyes

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends.So glad you could attend , come inside come inside.

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends.So glad you could attend , come inside come inside.

for future reference I wouldn't give such a good hint to the album title in your subject line...

Emerson, Lake and Palmer.

Karn Evil Nine.

After he left us, I ordered more whiskey
I thought how she made him look small
From lights of the bar room to a rented hotel room
We walked without talking at all
She was a beauty, but when she came to me
She must have thought I lost my mind
I couldn't hold her, the words that he told her
Kept coming back time after time

"Lucille", Kenny Rogers

They left the lawman lyin'