Guarantano to play

That first play he made before Maurer came back in throwing an interception was nice. I don't care who plays I just want to see the chains move forward. If JG can come in and do that good. There shouldn't be any favorites. Somebody goes down next man up and play to win.

Reactions: DiderotsGhost
If this WB shuffle doesn’t combine you our staff is mentally challenged I don’t know what will.

You're lying... again. You have ALWAYS excused JG being a loser by citing stats. You were ALWAYS more concerned about JG staying the starter than you EVER were about having an effective O that won games.

BM's "stats" at the half don't look "great".... He's under 50% completions. But you'd be blind (I suspect you are) not to see the difference in the O with him at QB.

The question is, why did he go all to hell in the second half? I know there were some adjustments made by UGA, but he literally went all to hell?!?

This Coach is a joke!!! Please get him out of here!!

Someone needs to investigate JGs relationship with the higher powers in UT. Something definitely isn't right. If JG was this bad at any other school he would have been benched immediately and never see the field again unless the next starter got hurt or started playing as bad as him.

There's dirt on this situation. Someone's just got to grab a shovel and start digging.

That’s a moronic statement. JG needed to sit but Maurer got a rude awakening to what JG has dealt with for multiple seasons... a crappy line. Tell us branio. How many rushing yards these days?

The question is, why did he go all to hell in the second half? I know there were some adjustments made by UGA, but he literally went all to hell?!?
Maybe because he's a freshman playing against one of the best teams in the country? He's a freshman who played like a freshman. We can hope that they'll coach him up and he'll get better.

He's got to improve some things to include recognizing blitzes.

JG doesn't play as well or lead the O as well... and he's a 4th year player. You can forgive a freshman for playing like a freshman... hard to forgive a RS Jr for playing worse than a lot of freshmen.

So judging by stats, Maurer led the offense to 14 points vs JG’s 12 points last year.

Guess that means Maurer > JG

So judging by stats, Maurer led the offense to 14 points vs JG’s 12 points last year.

Guess that means Maurer > JG
You know what @k-town_king is going to hang on to, right? Maurer threw a pick and JG had a higher completion %. Don't look at total yards, yards per completion, yards per attempt, or competitiveness. Ignore the fact that UT was down 24 to 0 last year and UGA had gone prevent before JG was able to move the ball or score points.

Last edited:
You know what @k-town_king is going to hang on to, right? Maurer threw a pick and JG had a higher completion %. Don't look at total yards, yards per completion, yards per attempt, or competitiveness. Ignore the fact that UT was down 24 to 0 last year and UGA had gone prevent before JG was able to move the ball or score points.
I've been curious as to how he's gonna spin JG is still the best option. It's obvious which one put a fire in the team.

Reactions: tbh and anmd40
I've been curious as to how he's gonna spin JG is still the best option. It's obvious which one put a fire in the team.
Apparently @k-town_king has gone into hiding unable to find a way to spin this away. I wonder if he's just been "working"... or maybe he needed to feed his cat or clean his golf clubs?

To your point though, the O did seem to respond well to BM being out there. UT needs a leader at QB. Hopefully BM will be one.

Reactions: tbh and joevol33
So you want to see someone throw shorter passes even more inaccurately with more turnovers as long as it isn't the guy you hate?
Gotcha.
LOL... this is now a classic.

Wonder where ol' k-town has been?

Predictably posters like him do one of two things when embarrassed like he's been. They either get a new screen name to run from what they've said OR they just go away rather than admit they were wrong.

Now I don't want to write him off too soon... he'll be back first time Maurer has a bad game to crow.

Amazing how often a big mouth and cowardice go together.

Cause we were playing a very good team and they made adjustments and we didnt

Maybe sounds stupid but I really hope we invest fully in Maurer. I feel like the coaches are playing a waiting game til Bailey gets here... I can’t imagine but seems like they don’t want to scare recruits away by a current Freshman solidifying his starting roll.

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back