GUARANTANO 2020 STATS.. READ THEM AND WEEP !!!!!

SPRINGHILLVOL

SEASON PASSING TDS IN RED ZONE: 0.
PROBABLY ONLY QB WHO HAS THROWN A 100 PASS INTERCEPTION AND A 100 FUMBLE RETURN (ALABAMA 2019, AUBURN 2020)
TOTAL TD PASSES YARDAGE 2020 SEASON: 126.
TOTAL TD YARDS INTERCEPTION: 226.
PASSING YARDS AUBURN GAME BAILEY LAST 2 SERIES: 86 YDS, GUARANTANO: 156 YDS THE REST OF THE GAME...
6 TDS 1112 YDS FOR THE SEASON !!
NO DOUBT PLAYING GUARANTANO GIVES TENNESSEE GIVES TENNESSEE THE ABSOLUTE BEST CHANCE TO LOSE !!!

Last edited:
It's just funny now. Never has a qb thrown so many pick sixes or fumbled for so many scoop and scores. Never has a qb been so ineffective in sustaining drives, converting in red zone or leading his team. Never has a qb completed so many 3rd down passes without a 1st down conversion. Never has a qb taken so many unnecessary sacks. Never has a qb been allowed to drain all the enthusiasm of fans and teammates, le5 alone single handedly fire two coaches.

I have been anti-gaurantano since his first minutes on the field in 2017. All the sacks (25-30) he took that year confirmed it.

I saw what he was. Maybe Sj18 was there with me. Everybody else has slowly caught up, and quit blaming the supporting cast.

Quite simply the worst quarterback to ever start 30+ games in modern history.

PROBABLY ONLY QB WHO HAS THROWN A 100 PASS INTERCEPTION AND A 100 FUMBLE RETURN (ALABAMA 2019, AUBURN 2020)
TOTAL TD PASSES YARDAGE 2021 SEASON: 126.
PASSING YARDS AUBURN GAME BAILEY LAST 2 SERIES: 86 YDS, GUARANTANO: 156 YDS THE REST OF THE GAME...
NO DOUBT PLAYING GUARANTANO GIVES TENNESSEE GIVES TENNESSEE THE ABSOLUTE BEST CHANCE TO LOSE !!!

2021 season? I didn't know JG was a time traveller

I don’t weep at all. I have zero emotional response to those stats. The only thing left to say is this is TN football.

2021 season? I didn't know JG was a time traveller
Maybe OP is a prophet. If you and JG stick around for 2021 those numbers are pretty much automatic.

Or maybe you are taking a typo and jumping a shark on waterskis.

You can say the last sentence about Tennessee again. Oh, you already did.

Reactions: BanditVol
Maybe OP is a prophet. If you and JG stick around for 2021 those numbers are pretty much automatic.

Or maybe you are taking a typo and jumping a shark on waterskis.

Yes that's partly what I was getting at. JG might well be back next year.

But your shark comment is off. The typo is fair game. Maybe the OP should take a midol, quit shouting, and proofread his post a bit more.

It's adorable the way OP seems to think none of us have been watching the last seven games and therefore has no idea WHAT'S GOING ON or WHAT THE PROBLEMS MIGHT BE.

I did that last two parts in caps because, you know, solidarity and stuff.

The best qb at UT is not on the team. Greyson Tramel, former Shelbyville Eagle qb, is going to UT Knoxville. He broke state records for passing. Definitely better than JG, Maurer, and Strout. Haven't seen enough of HB to know yet, but HB hasn't beaten these others out yet.

The best qb at UT is not on the team. Greyson Tramel, former Shelbyville Eagle qb, is going to UT Knoxville. He broke state records for passing. Definitely better than JG, Maurer, and Strout. Haven't seen enough of HB to know yet, but HB hasn't beaten these others out yet.

Maybe he should walk on. Just a thought but it seems to work for other teams against our team.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
So bailey had 86 yards in garbage time. Go ahead start him for a full game, he is not the savior folks make him out to be, especially with jim calling the o.

So bailey had 86 yards in garbage time. Go ahead start him for a full game, he is not the savior folks make him out to be, especially with jim calling the o.

But he can't be worse than a 5thb year senior with those stats. HB needs his chance

VN Store

Back