Gruden says he never considered coaching at Tennessee

I wonder if Gruden was involved with a

c798199433ac6cb948f8c0d4d78cbf8b_original.jpg

I never got the "he won with Dungy's team" BS. If it was such a "championship ready" team...why didn't Dungy win with it? Plus...Gruden is the one who "built" the Raiders into an AFC title winner to even play his Bucs in that Superbowl.

I like apple sauce on buttermilk biscuits. In a pinch, pickled peaches will do.

Lol, first and third are the same one and none of those prove what you said. The only thing he confirmed was what Beaver said about the golf course. Can you prove any of that's a lie? People that live in Chattanooga that are regulars here said they know some of it was true, but couldn't say any of it was false because they just didn't know.

And as far as Gruden goes, even the one you linked was clear it was just his opinion. I had never heard of Atlanta Vol before then, but I spent all of my time in those threads trying to figure out who was trolling and Atlanta may have been wrong about some things....that he said was his opinion, but he wasn't trolling.

Do you see how often he's right in the recruiting forum?

Whatever dude. Everyone agrees Beaver was a major troll and AV was confirming his info and feeding the fire. Everyone around for that circus remembers it.

Whatever dude. Everyone agrees Beaver was a major troll and AV was confirming his info and feeding the fire. Everyone around for that circus remembers it.

It didn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out MIT was a troll and Atlanta did confirm some things about the golf course, The Honors I believe is the name of it. Lol, it wouldn't surprise me if Beaver was Ivan.

But anyway. Anyone actually paying attention to what was going on, knew what was going on. A lot of others wanted it to be true so bad they had no idea what was going on, and then there were those like you.

Reactions: A.Vol70
The bartender at the Honors Course was a known legend. It really wasn't solid intel. It would be like someone claiming to have intel on Volnation.com by saying Behr is a hall-monitor. Errrybody knows that's true! Hi Behr! How's traffic in greater Ft. Myers?

Well, Gruden loves to torment Vol fans. After seeing him coach at Oakland, I don't feel as though we missed out.

Gruden be telling big stories. He wanted us, we passed. That's how that went down. Plain and simple.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Ok this is getting out of hand. The legend of Gruden is just that legend. He won that super bowl with Tony Dungey’s team. He wasn’t able to maintain or build a winning team. He can coach but what has he done that would make you think he was great. If memory serves me correctly he ran that Tampa bay team into the ground. He is currently doing the same with the raiders. There I said it. This guy is a hype job.

Ok this is getting out of hand. The legend of Gruden is just that legend. He won that super bowl with Tony Dungey’s team. He wasn’t able to maintain or build a winning team. He can coach but what has he done that would make you think he was great. If memory serves me correctly he ran that Tampa bay team into the ground. He is currently doing the same with the raiders. There I said it. This guy is a hype job.
The Raiders have actually improved under Gruden inconsisient but better. They were hot garbage when he took over.
As far as the Vols go Gruden was like the prom queen, a hormone crazed adolecent male's dream. A couple years down the road and a clearer mind and he sees it would have been bad if his dreams would have come true.

Reactions: Wes76abrams
It didn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out MIT was a troll and Atlanta did confirm some things about the golf course, The Honors I believe is the name of it. Lol, it wouldn't surprise me if Beaver was Ivan.

But anyway. Anyone actually paying attention to what was going on, knew what was going on. A lot of others wanted it to be true so bad they had no idea what was going on, and then there were those like you.
Sad thing is some of these people turn this into "aTlAnTa VoL tRoLlEd Us aNd GuArAntEed GruDeN !!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!! Im MaD!!!!!!". **** is ridiculous and AV never said anything of the sort.

It doesn't matter anymore. But, I had a very good friend who was high up in the UT Athletic department (since passed away) that swore, that at one time, JG was a DONE deal. We may never really know.

VN Store

Back