Greatest Vol NFL player other than

Witten, Berry, Lewis, Colquitt's, Ramon Foster Pitt OL, Al Wilson dominated before injury, Clifton GB, D. Carter, Kamara and Clint Stoerner!

Justin Coleman is quietly having a solid NFL career and still going (6 years) including a Super Bowl ring with the Pats.

I say Quietly because his stats are not earth shattering, but he must be doing something right to keep get signed by different teams

Another vote for Feathers; his per carry average was something like 9.8 or 9.9 and he gained over a thousand yards that year (first one to do that, I believe).
Also, don't forget Bob Johnson the first Bengal drafted and the anchor of their line for many years.

Hacksaw Reynolds gets no love here I see. There was a time in the NFL you couldn't hardly turn an NFL game on and somehow his name would come up. Al Bundy had to play against a team that had Stabler, Bubba Jones, and Hacksaw that ought be enough right there to cinch the deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zues1
Jason Whitten then Tim Irwin and Carl Pickens. Chuck Webb would have torn up the NFL barring injury but lots of VOLS could claim the same

Although he’s not #4, one of the all time underrated Vol legends for NFL career is Jack “Hacksaw” Reynolds. MLB for some SB champion 49ers.

Reactions: BigDave

VN Store

Back