Greatest Duo Ever

peaygolf

The "Fly" is open.....Let's Go Peay!!!!
The Baseline is North Carolina's duo of Michael Jordan (Basketball) and Lawrence Taylor (Football):

Name the University and Players that are the second best duo ever? They don't have to have been in school at the same time. Kinda fun to try and remember who played where.

Mine: Kansas
Wilt (Basketball)
Gayle Sayers (Football)

The Baseline is North Carolina's duo of Michael Jordan (Basketball) and Lawrence Taylor (Football):

Name the University and Players that are the second best duo ever? They don't have to have been in school at the same time. Kinda fun to try and remember who played where.

Wilt (Basketball)
Gayle Sayers (Football)
Kinda biased but I'll take Peyton and Bernard King.

Wilt (Basketball)
Gayle Sayers (Football)

Alabama:
Harvey Updyke
The guy that tea-bagged a drunk LSU fan (a male at that) in the restaurant while being cheered on by a hand full of Gump fans.

FSU:
Deion Sanders (Football/Baseball)
Charlie Ward (Football/Basketball)

Speaking of FSU, it's funny how their trajectory in football seems to be mirroring Alabama's 1:1. They lose their longtime legendary coach (Bryant/Bowden), they experience brief success under new coaches (Stallings/Fisher), and now they seem to be wandering in the wilderness like Alabama did and will possibly go through several head coaches. It just remains to be seen whether or not they will eventually find their Saban.

VN Store

Back