Great win today. But a question.

cwbytruckers

This team is coming together for sure. I wanted Holly to succeed but Harper is making these girls an actual TEAM. My question is for next year. We have 4 signed players. With the transfer portal. What position do you all feel The Lady Vols needs the most improvement at? And would it be unreasonable to think Davis would stay one more year for a shot at the title with a big portal transfer coming in to help?

This team is coming together for sure. I wanted Holly to succeed but Harper is making these girls an actual TEAM. My question is for next year. We have 4 signed players. With the transfer portal. What position do you all feel The Lady Vols needs the most improvement at? And would it be unreasonable to think Davis would stay one more year for a shot at the title with a big portal transfer coming in to help?

I think it’s been mentioned that she’s thinking about returning. I’m 50/50 on that. I would love to have her back if that’s what she wants but would completely understand if she didn’t. I think an additional year with Kellie along with the additional step forward of herself and the other players would be amazing for Tennessee. They look like an elite 8 contender currently.

Go get Maya Dodson out of Stanford (she played with Kasi in high school) that's the only person you add in the portal imo!

We will likely have Keyen next season as well. She never played enough to see how she would really fit in.

Depending on who comes back I’m not sure we need a transfer. Maybe another 5 player with a little more speed than Emily as a backup for Tamari. I think KK is moving on and Keyen isn’t big enough to play the 5 in the SEC for more than a minute or two.

Or a quick guard with great defensive skill. Walker could be that player though if she gets her knee all the way healthy.

Reactions: cwbytruckers
Another terrific three point shooter that also has defensive skills would be the biggest help. A 40 percenter that also can guard her position.

We need another player with Davis' skill set. Someone that can drive, create, shoot, defend, and rebound. That may be Horston but I'm not sure.

I'd also take a top pg with speed and range.

We need to recruit a freshman with Key's skill set and begin developing.

We all know about if wishes were horses (or if frogs had wings), but it's mind-boggling to think that just a couple of bounces in each of our three losses and we'd be undefeated, tied for 1st SEC, and possibly already be back in Top Ten way ahead of schedule.

We all know about if wishes were horses (or if frogs had wings), but it's mind-boggling to think that just a couple of bounces in each of our three losses and we'd be undefeated, tied for 1st SEC, and possibly already be back in Top Ten way ahead of schedule.

Well I recently heard that fawns grow up to be horses... So

😆

Another announcer said that if Bueckers doesn't hit the late 3, "the Lady. Vols come away with a win" (totally ignoring that UConn already led by two at the time).

Last edited:
Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
A point guard like Kellie Jolly.

Reactions: cwbytruckers

Without question, a veteran point guard...

Davis and The Lady Vols may have a shot at the title This year.

POINT GUARD

VN Store

Back