Great Washington Post article on Jordan Horston

Definitely a player that is huge to this team's success. I expect a lot out of her even as a freshman she is that talented and energized to succeed.

Reactions: GameTime
absolutely not, She will have to work for her reward, all I gotta do is pay $2 and get lucky.

Kellie said she expects Jordan to be really good defensively early in her career. If you watch her hs and usa footage, she’s really good at getting into passing lanes. I think she’ll do great in press situations and disrupt guards in man due to her 6’2” height. It’ll be fun to watch how she develops this season.

Ok, How about this: Kelllie saying that Jordan Horston will be really good defensively, early on ! That she voluntarily did push-ups following a mistake she made in practice ! What have we got here. {-:

Ok, How about this: Kelllie saying that Jordan Horston will be really good defensively, early on ! That she voluntarily did push-ups following a mistake she made in practice ! What have we got here. {-:

Toedja weeks ago,,,this kid will be an immediate impact player...I'm talking rafters.
I know talent, and I can see potential...hers is off the charts

Coach Kelly in her recent interview was asked about the LVs having the best talent she has coached and she responded "some of the best" and then added something to the effect the top half/group are. Hopefully KK is capable of showing her post talent this year, both offensively and defensively. All she can claim currently is most experienced.

VN Store

Back