GREAT VIDEO Kellie and the 3 sophomores

Love it! Thanks for sharing. It is so fun having a coach who wants the program to be inclusive again. It feels like she is inviting us back into the Lady Vol space.

Reactions: travis929
At this point Kellie Needs all the help she can get.
For the most part these girls look like a squad of high schoolers. Not very well developed for the rigors of big time college basketball. Never thought I would see the time when strength training would have to apply to women. Conditioning, yes (which this bunch can use a lot of) but strength,,,,, At this point in the season they just seem to be running on fumes. Which as made them mentally tired. Lets hope an off season of all things, training, coaching, and mental training can get the job done for a squad that seems to have the potential to be a top notch team. (there's that dreaded word,,,, potential)

Fun video! Thanks for posting!!
Love those kids!!! Where would we be without Rae and Jaz.
They will be dynamite next year!

Reactions: FormerLadyVolFan
I think we will look back in a year or two, and realize just how important the sophomore class was in getting us back to the top. Kellie has instilled confidence in them that they did not have last year. Rae is slowly developing into a go to player. I know many have questioned her decision making, but Kellie has managed her perfectly. She still has her moments where you question what she was thinking, but watching film on Rae from the start of the season to now you can see the growth. Same with Jaz. She is night and day from last year plus her offensive game is slowly coming along. Everyone knows how much we miss Zaay. She’s our most vocal leader and having her back next year is going to be huge. She’s not afraid to be vocal and show emotion, and we have been missing that this year. The foundation is being laid for a bright future so hang in there and #TrustTheProcess. Here’s to a great finish to this season 😀

Loaded with potential. Their development is going to tell us a whole lot about KJH's abilities. Seem like fun kids too. Thanks for sharing.

VN Store

Back