Great Site For Recruits

Looks crappy to me (sorry Rex :)) Unless I'm missing something, there are only 6 articles posted in the last 3 months.

The second site listed truly is a nice find.

I bet the guy that runs it wouldn't toot his own horn :)

The First site losses Creditability ,They didnt even have Janzen Jackson in their top 100 for their 2009 Rankings :ermm:

Looks crappy to me (sorry Rex :)) Unless I'm missing something, there are only 6 articles posted in the last 3 months.

Appreciate the feedback, actually in the process of launching a new layout in the next couple of weeks.

Anyway, my site's goal is to get highlight videos out to the colleges. I do articles here and there but I have over 600 games on my desk and a lot of times have highlights on kids months before anyone else. Go to athlete profiles and check out the states, there's over 400 videos on 2010 and 2011 kids. The 2009 kids will be off the site when the new layout launches.

I did over 800 highlights, most were cut from game film, in the last 12 months. The colleges are looking for that, and the kids need scholarship offers. An article isn't going to accomplish that. While I love that fans check my site out, it isn't geared towards that.

Last edited:
Appreciate the feedback, actually in the process of launching a new layout in the next couple of weeks.

Anyway, my site's goal is to get highlight videos out to the colleges. I do articles here and there but I have over 600 games on my desk and a lot of times have highlights on kids months before anyone else. Go to athlete profiles and check out the states, there's over 400 videos on 2010 and 2011 kids. The 2009 kids will be off the site when the new layout launches.

I did over 800 highlights, most were cut from game film, in the last 12 months. The colleges are looking for that, and the kids need scholarship offers. An article isn't going to accomplish that. While I love that fans check my site out, it isn't geared towards that.

Were your ears burning? How did you know we were talking about you?

Were your ears burning? How did you know we were talking about you?

I am a big fan of all the ESPN sites, friends with a lot of the guys that run the other team sites (as well as provide video for a couple of them). I check out all of the SEC one's in particular.

I am confused also ? He just happen to come across this website, this forum, this thread, and see someone was reppin' his site ? :huh:

I am confused also ? He just happen to come across this website, this forum, this thread, and see someone was reppin' his site ? :huh:

Again, I check out a number of ESPN team sites, especially the SEC one's like South Carolina, and Florida since I am friends with JC Shurburtt and Ray Hines who runs GatorCountry. I have been to this site before. The last post on this thread was only 7 days ago. I actually came across it after reading the Christian LeMay thread. I post regularly on the South Carolina, Florida ESPN sites and the ESPN national board. Anyway, it's not okay that I'm posting here? I thought I could post here and share some videos of some current Vol prospects and future one's for 2011.

Last edited:
I don't see any problem with you posting here. It sounds like a really great thing you are doing for these kids.

Again, I check out a number of ESPN team sites, especially the SEC one's like South Carolina, and Florida since I am friends with JC Shurburtt and Ray Hines who runs GatorCountry. I have been to this site before. The last post on this thread was only 7 days ago. I actually came across it after reading the Christian LeMay thread. I post regularly on the South Carolina, Florida ESPN sites and the ESPN national board. Anyway, it's not okay that I'm posting here? I thought I could post here and share some videos of some current Vol prospects and future one's for 2011.

I was just confused ?:eek:k:Wecool.

You might want to make that more apparent to new visitors that find your main page -- instead of featuring articles that are months old. I'm guessing you are losing a lot of visitors that have no idea you focus on the profiles.

Good luck with the new design.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

You might want to make that more apparent to new visitors that find your main page -- instead of featuring articles that are months old. I'm guessing you are losing a lot of visitors that have no idea you focus on the profiles.

Good luck with the new design.

Good point, thanks for the suggestion. Any ideas on how to make that more visible on the main site?

Good point, thanks for the suggestion. Any ideas on how to make that more visible on the main site?

The easiest ways in my opinion would either be to "sticky" a blog post that summarizes everything or just code it in before the posts. You could also post an article everytime you update the profiles.

Really anything would work as long as it directs visitors to the stength of your site.

VN Store

Back