Great read....

Souce

-.- .. ... ... / -- -.-- / .- ... ... -.-.--
Scout.com: Camp Kiffin different than most

“We have been to over 10 camps the last two years and we have never been as impressed as we are with this one,” said one father of a prospect. “This coaching staff is one of the best we have seen. They are great teachers, they take the time to teach, but everything is full speed. They are very easy to talk to.”

If this first camp is any indication of things to come, expect bigger things from the other camps this summer and things only to get better after this staff has been on campus for a full year.

Sorry if it has been posted already.

That's one of the best reads in a long time about this staff. Its great to get so many diverse people saying positive things about UT and this staff.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

good stuff, thanks for the link. I'm sure that it doesn't hurt to have an article like that on scout.

I believe our fans already knew that this was how it was gonna be. Theres just been so much talk about Kiff lately (mostly ESPN "experts" and your usual UF and Bama trolls), you would think they have a huge mancrush on Kiff. I just find it really annoying that all this hasnt went away and that we cant actually find more articles like this.

Man, James Bryant is really on the ball covering UT. That was a great read and it's nice to here what parents and HS coaches had to say about the new staff.

Great read! This article will surely to get some of the naysayers on board the Lane Train... if they are true Vol fans.

Seems to me that most of the naysayers are non Vols fans.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back