GREAT PUB

ArdentVol

thanks to doing their work earlier, vols got good pub from SECTV crew. Viewers learned that:
-- Mears put on a great show in Stokely withh the one and only uni in Roger Peltz.
-- How Blackjack got his name.
-- That Todd Helton has the numbers that coulfd lift him into the pub
-- That Helton struck a blow with his bat early.
-- That our managers know a thing or two about basketball.
-- That there are nerds who can really ball it.
--That RB has a good sense of humor.
-- That Plasvic is ready to mix it up.
-- That James has made a 180-degree turnaround.
-- That Fulk is incredible...
--

--

--..That Pons has great things ahead.
-- That these guys are buying i
== That Vesc can zone out.
-- That ndk and others on the bench can contribute.
-- And if Kansas wants a fight … well

(PS: Will wade did us a great favor by not letting viewers see the worst part of our game)

e[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Plus the announcer stated he had a Vandy game the next day and when he got there. Vandy was still shooting 3’s.

--

--..That Pons has great things ahead.
-- That these guys are buying i
== That Vesc can zone out.
-- That ndk and others on the bench can contribute.
-- And if Kansas wants a fight … well

(PS: Will wade did us a great favor by not letting viewers see the worst part of our game)

e
[/QUOTE]
Great name and avitar ArdentVol. Love Big Star

Reactions: ArdentVol
Great name and avitar ArdentVol. Love Big Star[/QUOTE]
I never travel far.
Would love discussing a group that needs Rock Hall recognition

Great name and avitar ArdentVol. Love Big Star
I never travel far.
Would love discussing a group that needs Rock Hall recognition[/QUOTE]
Yes, they need in for sure. Have you ever been to Mortimer's in Memphis? Chris Bell's brother owns it and they have a cool Big Star section. I used to live close to there.

I never travel far.
Would love discussing a group that needs Rock Hall recognition
Yes, they need in for sure. Have you ever been to Mortimer's in Memphis? Chris Bell's brother owns it and they have a cool Big Star section. I used to live close to there.[/QUOTE]
Thank you friend, I'll try to visit in spring. I would have been in school with Chris had I followed my mom's (a UT grad) wishes and gone to rhodes. Met someone said he was related to Chris at Minglewood for a Posies show. Had pleasure of chatting several times with Jodie. The only time I met Alex was … well... a bit strange

Reactions: tnjedvol
Yes, they need in for sure. Have you ever been to Mortimer's in Memphis? Chris Bell's brother owns it and they have a cool Big Star section. I used to live close to there.
Thank you friend, I'll try to visit in spring. I would have been in school with Chris had I followed my mom's (a UT grad) wishes and gone to rhodes. Met someone said he was related to Chris at Minglewood for a Posies show. Had pleasure of chatting several times with Jodie. The only time I met Alex was … well... a bit strange[/QUOTE]
Jodie produced a couple of radio spots for us a while back. Every time Wilco came to Memphis while I was living there, Jodie always played drums for In The Streets. His new band, Those Pretty Wrongs, is really nice. The latest album, Zed for Zulu, is fantastic.

VN Store

Back