Great players

volwest54

I think the players that we have are as good as any other team in the country if not better, but without discipline athletic ablitity can only take you so far. I believe the coach is the one who needs to instill that discipline into his or her players. Apparently Holly can't do that, because they continue to make the same mistakes year after year.( turnovers, missed open layups, poor shot selections, etc.)

Reactions: Nute Gunray
I think the players that we have are as good as any other team in the country if not better, but without discipline athletic ablitity can only take you so far. I believe the coach is the one who needs to instill that discipline into his or her players. Apparently Holly can't do that, because they continue to make the same mistakes year after year.( turnovers, missed open layups, poor shot selections, etc.)

That was the problem with Holly and Kayra Elzy, Holly was being to soft on players no discipline, As everyone on this board Kayra Elzy knows all about discipline and in your face. From what was said Holly did not like the way Kayra was getting on the players. That`s the type of coach this team needs and they have one sitting on the bench Bridgette Gordon.

Reactions: 007Racer

Yes, that has been the conversation all season on this board.

VN Store

Back