Great job Coach RICK BARNES!

Coach, it is so obvious how coach Barnes is a basketball coach, and Holly is just a nice woman.

Reactions: T.J.
If coach Barnes can recruit some big height like 6-11, 7-1, 7-10 He'll be good to go. They find it difficult to handle tall teams like Kentucky inside.

Last edited:
Reactions: Creekdog and lvocd
What a game!!!!!!! Now to beat Auburn....War at my house....Hubby an Auburn Fan......We will get them back for the last game of the regular season when we are playing at a neutral site with lots of orange shirts present. Too bad the lady Vols could not make it further but with our coming new coach watch out. LADY VOLS WILL RETURN TO GREATNESS WITH NEW LEADERSHIP!!!!!!(hOPEFULNESS)

Reactions: T.J. and lvocd
I think the system changed.. Someone tell me something pls.. I thought when Auburn bet TN they should be done for the SEC tournament?

I think the system changed.. Someone tell me something pls.. I thought when Auburn bet TN they should be done for the SEC tournament?

Auburn beat UT in the regular season. They haven't played in the tournament yet. It'll be fun to win the tournament at the expense of Bruuuuuce! (though I sorta miss him)
Go Vols!

VN Store

Back