Great hype video

Honestly, there isn’t any other team in the country right now that wants it more than our Volnation. Our University is hungry , our staff and players are hungry , and our fans , the best fans in the nation are hungry. We have waited to long to be on top again . If your a recruit reading , jump on board because it’s going to be a fun ride. For rivals reading, be ready Tennessee isn’t done , we’re only starting. If I could be out there, which has been my dream to play for The University of Tennessee I would, But I’m 30 now. Can’t wait for the season to start. I’m pumped GBO 🍊

Honestly, there isn’t any other team in the country right now that wants it more than our Volnation. Our University is hungry , our staff and players are hungry , and our fans , the best fans in the nation are hungry. We have waited to long to be on top again . If your a recruit reading , jump on board because it’s going to be a fun ride. For rivals reading, be ready Tennessee isn’t done , we’re only starting. If I could be out there, which has been my dream to play for The University of Tennessee I would, But I’m 30 now. Can’t wait for the season to start. I’m pumped GBO 🍊
We coming! Believe that!

He has brought an atmosphere of intensity, commitment to execution, drive, hard work and never quitting on your teammates. He is establishing a winning atmosphere, in Knoxville.

Reactions: Neyland Law Vol

VN Store

Back