Great game Uconn & ND

I thought this was a great game. Very well played by both teams despite many missed shots....always love seeing Geno get out coached in the end, especially to Muffet. I thought him keeping ONO on the bench was a huge mistake. Eerily reminiscent of last year's Final Four when he benched Stevens for the entire 3rd quater when ND made their run and got back into it. ND was a smoother team down the stretch and executed well on both ends.

I'm very interested to see what happens for UCONN the next few seasons. Geno still has his plethora of number 1 recruits, but even with a very talented roster they never fully gelled like they have the past decade. This was the first year since probably 2007 where UCONN didn't look machine-like. Their 2 best players graduate so I could see them potentially missing their first Final Four.

Notre Dame is going to drop off big time next year with all of their graduates. This might be Muffet's last chance for a title the next several years.

Reactions: Sportslady
I know we all hate Geno..... but his numbers and record speak for themselves..... Muffet and Kim both very good coaches.... would love to have close to the record he has.....

yes he went down but he is a coach who has put the records far out of reach for the most part..... i always salute talent, even though i may not be on that side of fence

there is no comparison with Pat .... she will always be the BEST EVER !

If pat was still alive & no sickness, she would've gotten up to 4 more championship by now.. I remembered when I first came to the states, and I saw them first time played, I'm like who's this coach? they said pat..I'm like wow she can coach.. She's just very talented.

I hope to see all of you with your protest signs out there at the NBA and men's NCAA trying to get women coaches in there too. I'm sure gender equality in coaching is something you're all super passionate about *eyeroll*

Yes and with another *Eyeroll* , no boys club, no boy scouts just make us all same ………………………….

Reactions: JohnWardForever
I have no problem with that. If they are qualified, why not??

Do not know a woman that is qualified for mens game , with everything being equal , why does hasn't Geno taken his skills to mens game he has
dominated WOMEN'S sport for decades ……...……………………………….

VN Store

Back