Grayson Allen ejected

Well, Allen has already played one season and did score 40 points in one game for the Jazz. So, he will probably get at least one more year. Hoping he fails miserably and ends up in China or some dump in Europe

Real talk though, when was the last time a player truly got his ass beat on court?

Anyone who played the 1980s bad boys got an ass whooping.

Pippen got his jaw broken by the worm.

And yes, I miss those days when if you went into the lane you earned your buckets. Teams had actual enforcers back then.

The glory days!

Grayson is a good player, he'll play a lot of minutes for the Grizz this year. His attitude may cost him some $ though.
He was coddled @ Duke, and he averaged six points a game last year. You must be a fan if you think he's good. He's not good enough to be in the D-league.

And yes, I miss those days when if you went into the lane you earned your buckets. Teams had actual enforcers back then.

The glory days!
I've been a Pistons fan since the day, Isiah Thomas was drafted by them and I have never heard or don't remember, Rodman breaking Scottie's jaw

Cool, Calm & Focused; Grant Williams & Grayson Allen had better hope that Grant keeps that demeanor whenever they play !!! Allen wouldn't have a prayer in a head to head physical altercation !!!

I've been a Pistons fan since the day, Isiah Thomas was drafted by them and I have never heard or don't remember, Rodman breaking Scottie's jaw

Spinning kick to the face....seriously, not kidding.....spinning kick to the face during the playoffs.

It’s on YouTube.

Spinning kick to the face....seriously, not kidding.....spinning kick to the face during the playoffs.

It’s on YouTube.
Yes, it was Grayson-esque. Funny they ended up teammates and winning titles together. I dont remember it breaking his jaw, but it did put Pip on the floor. Scottie was my favorite player growing up, and I hated the Pistons.

I hate Grayson Allen I’ve hated him since he was at Duke. Rubs off on me as a spoiled entitled brat. I don’t usually wish injury upon anyone buuuuuuttt

Grayson needs a psychologist. Needs help controlling his anger/frustration. He's actually a talented player if he could ever put it together.

I am a Grizz fan, but I sure don't remember how we got stuck with Allen. Can someone enlighten me as to how he got to the Grizz?

Yes, it was Grayson-esque. Funny they ended up teammates and winning titles together. I dont remember it breaking his jaw, but it did put Pip on the floor. Scottie was my favorite player growing up, and I hated the Pistons.

I was a huge bulls fan. Hated the Pistons. I would watch the bulls on WGN back then. You guys made Jordan who he became in many ways. When the Bulls finally beat you in the playoffs it felt like we won the NBA championship already.

I was a huge bulls fan. Hated the Pistons. I would watch the bulls on WGN back then. You guys made Jordan who he became in many ways. When the Bulls finally beat you in the playoffs it felt like we won the NBA championship already.
You missed the part where I said I hated the Pistons...Haha. I too, was a Bulls fan, and Pippen was my favorite player as a kid.

Reactions: NEO
Allen is going to get some run on a young Grizzlies team. I’m indifferent with him, but he’s on a rookie contract with a couple of years left. So, it’s basically a tryout for a better contract.

It’s on YouTube.
Yeah, I remember now that I watched the video. Pretty sure it didn't break Pip's jaw, tho

The glory days!

Fighting is a good substitute for bad basketball. We have the UFC now and more skilled basketball. I'm all for fighting back if somebody undercuts you, but striking people for entering the paint is not basketball.

VN Store

Back