Grayson Allen ejected

He won't last long in the league. He doesn't have enough talent. He's going to run into someone, on the court, who isn't as composed as Grant, then it will be over for him. I obviously don't know him personally, but he's exhibited a disturbing pattern of on-court behavior. He'd better correct it before someone corrects it for him.

He's not tough, just a cheap shot pansy. Allen's the type of loser you find on the playground who can't handle losing, but is too much of a wus to face people man to msn. There's no room for his type of BS in the NBA.
Yeah, let's make the sport as boring as baseball and soccer and leave Nascar and wrasslin to the rednecks.

Actually, Grant initiated the first episode if you watch closely. GA was just keeping him in his place though probably more exaggerated than needed. This ain't the SEC. The second was a clean block.

Grant is young and will learn.

He won't last long in the league. He doesn't have enough talent. He's going to run into someone, on the court, who isn't as composed as Grant, then it will be over for him. I obviously don't know him personally, but he's exhibited a disturbing pattern of on-court behavior. He'd better correct it before someone corrects it for him.
Real talk though, when was the last time a player truly got his ass beat on court?

Reactions: VolDaddy61
He wasn't trying to block the ball, he wound up looked more like he was throwing a punch, They should have just let Grant kick his ass on the court
I'd watch basketball if fighting was allowed like hockey.

Yeah, let's make the sport as boring as baseball and soccer and leave Nascar and wrasslin to the rednecks.

You think having a scrub cheap shot artist will bring in viewers? People just waiting all game to see Grayson Allen trip someone? The sport is doing just fine without it. Soccer is great, too.

You think having a scrub cheap shot artist will bring in viewers? People just waiting all game to see Grayson Allen trip someone? The sport is doing just fine without it. Soccer is great, too.
Soccer sucks.

Idiot. Guy must not wanna be in the NBA for very long. Not many teams are gonna put up with that kind of behavior in this day and age unless they're a bonafide star.

Reactions: VolNExile
Actually, Grant initiated the first episode if you watch closely. GA was just keeping him in his place though probably more exaggerated than needed. This ain't the SEC. The second was a clean block.

Grant is young and will learn.
I know what you mean regarding the first foul, but to say “Grant initiated it” is a little generous on behalf of Allen.

Grant tried to continue shielding Allen away from the action by moving his screen, which is illegal, but not egregious. Allen’s reaction and subsequent retaliation was grossly over the top for what Grant did, which by the book, was commit an illegal screen. Williams’s actions, in no way, warranted the two fouls Allen offered in return. The second foul was a frustration foul stemming from the first.

Still remember tough man Artest wanting nothing to do with Ben Wallace.

Ben Wallace basically bench pressed him to the half court line and Artest was like nah I am cool.

Then he went after a short white dude in the stands like he was the terminator.

Bullies are really good at picking fights with those who don’t fight back but run when it gets real.

I know what you mean regarding the first foul, but to say “Grant initiated it” is a little generous on behalf of Allen.

Grant tried to continue shielding Allen away from the action by moving his screen, which is illegal, but not egregious. Allen’s reaction and subsequent retaliation was grossly over the top for what Grant did, which by the book, was commit an illegal screen. Williams’s actions, in no way, warranted the two fouls Allen offered in return. The second foul was a frustration foul stemming from the first.
He did more than "continue shielding". Grant clearly intentionally held him by locking Allens upper body with his left arm. Allen aggressively then threw off Grant to get free. I thought that flagrant 1 was bogus and should have been a holding foul on Grant.

Always hated this scum bag. Now I have a reason to hate him even more. The announcers were right. You never see him play tough. He never drives hard to the basket, takes a charge, or dive for a loose ball. But he loves getting cheap shots in. Pathetic excuse for a basketball player.

The real story is what he did after the game... he kicked his dog and said a cuss word. He need some anger management.

Side note: peanut butter, you ain’t got jelly no more. You better be ready to throw down without someone ready to fly in with no hesitation to help.

He did more than "continue shielding". Grant clearly intentionally held him by locking Allens upper body with his left arm. Allen aggressively then threw off Grant to get free. I thought that flagrant 1 was bogus and should have been a holding foul on Grant.
Look, I said it was a foul on GW. It still didn't warrant Allen's reaction. It can still be a foul on Grant and an F1 on Allen for his reaction. They missed the call on the screen, but absolutely got it correct on the F1.

I think guys with attitudes are great for the NBA, however if you're gonna be one of those guys (Draymond) you'd better be able to produce at a high level otherwise you'll be out of a job sooner than later. Problem with Grayson Allen is his antics far outweigh his talent

Notice he does that to the nicest guy possible. I think what is going to happen is a not so nice guy is going to give him some of his own medicine because they like GW. I don’t think Grayson is a competitor anymore and will be out of this league in a short period of time.

VN Store

Back