Grayson Allen ejected

The second foul was not much. I think his reputation got him that one.
I think you are definitely right about his rep earning that one along with the fact that it literally came 10 seconds after the first one and immediately following another screen by GW. But I also agree with Dan Dakich, who pulled no punches, and said that he didn’t believe Allen even made an attempt on the ball and simply got lucky he even got close. His intent was to take a cheap shot at Williams ahead of actually making a play on the ball. Difficult to judge intent, but as you said, his reputation makes it easier to not give him the benefit of the doubt. The totality of it all warranted his early exit.

I think you are definitely right about his rep earning that one along with the fact that it literally came 10 seconds after the first one and immediately following another screen by GW. But I also agree with Dan Dakich, who pulled no punches, and said that he didn’t believe Allen even made an attempt on the ball and simply got lucky he even got close. His intent was to take a cheap shot at Williams ahead of actually making a play on the ball. Difficult to judge intent, but as you said, his reputation makes it easier to not give him the benefit of the doubt. The totality of it all warranted his early exit.

And then he stands around shaking his head like he is amazed at the call.

The first one, he tried (but wasn't strong enough) to rip Grant's shoulder out of socket. The second one, which was 15 seconds later, was a shot to the head. Only Duke Vitale wouldn't think those didn't deserve an ejection.....

Grant set a pick on him a second time, got the ball and Grayson saw a moment to exact revenge on him by a hard foul. That was the reason for the call and ejection. He didn't like getting picked.

The first one, he tried (but wasn't strong enough) to rip Grant's shoulder out of socket. The second one, which was 15 seconds later, was a shot to the head. Only Duke Vitale wouldn't think those didn't deserve an ejection.....

And he stands with that stupid look on his face like "what did I do". I think the second one was reputation. Did he actually hit Grant?

He wasn't trying to block the ball, he wound up looked more like he was throwing a punch, They should have just let Grant kick his ass on the court

VN Store

Back