Grant Williams having fun.

Grant finishes with 25 points. Did he ever hit 7 3's in a Vols game? Sure is fun to see the VFL have a great game in a closeout against the defending NBA Champs. We did live in South Florida during the years LeBron played for the Heat and will be rooting for them in the Eastern Finals.
I dont think he ever even attempted 7 3's in a game at UT.

Grant finishes with 25 points. Did he ever hit 7 3's in a Vols game? Sure is fun to see the VFL have a great game in a closeout against the defending NBA Champs. We did live in South Florida during the years LeBron played for the Heat and will be rooting for them in the Eastern Finals.
I think they said Grant made 30 threes his entire career at Tennessee, 15 of those coming in his last season. In 11 playoff games this postseason, he has already made 25 threes.

Reactions: HeadVol77
Draymond is a good ball handler for a big and one of the best passing bigs of all-time.
That depends on your definition of a "big", he's what ?!....6'6" ish ?! I think he's maximized his physical ability for sure, and when his career is finished you could make an argument that he's one the top five defenders in the history of the game. He was fortunate to land in the right place at the right time with Golden State. He's exactly what that team needed.

Reactions: CMvol
I caught several segments in the games and most all the highlights in the series, GW always seemed rooted in either corner beyond the 3pt line. Rarely was he fed the ball, though he was usually open. The fed him tonight and stepped up in a big way. Good for the Celtics to show an outside threat....maybe they were hiding it until needed?

Reactions: So.ProVOL

VN Store

Back