Grant Maner edit: Brian Maurer

That wasn’t directed at Maurer, but yeah, life will suck for him if he would rather whine and feel sorry for himself rather than buckle up his chin strap and take life like a man.
So he’s weak now that he spoke up? Bringing awareness to mental health and using his platform to do so was whining? Smh..... that’s pretty low man. I feel just the opposite. It took a MAN to take the road less traveled and according to his story he’s been “buckling his chinstrap” for quite a while now.

That wasn’t directed at Maurer, but yeah, life will suck for him if he would rather whine and feel sorry for himself rather than buckle up his chin strap and take life like a man.
Glad you have it measured and plumbed for the young man. I wish I had such clarity of vision and surety of outcome. It's good work if you can get it. But when a young adult, or anyone else, is courageous enough to speak out like Maurer has, jmo; but I think that is a pretty manly, high and tight thing to do. God Bless Brian Maurer and GBO!

And he was the best QB at the Manning camp and whatever other offseason accolade you can name, he can hit all the tires in the drills. It just doesn't translate to on the field
Guarantano is really good at throwing the ball in camp and situations. He just sucks during games...

VN Store

Back