Grant Case

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
Not trying to be a douche Billy, because I am one of the people on here that thinks you're telling the truth about the whole Grant Case thing, and I get along with you pretty well and prolly post in the Movies/Music forum as much as you do, but why do you post on Volnation so much? I mean, it's pretty obvious you're from Mississippi, and an Ole Miss or MS State or whatever fan. So why the love for VN?

Reactions: 2 people
I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy... I'm expecting about 19 pages and 1,497 views :rock:.

Popcorn-09-Psych.gif

What is your point?

The point is who cares if he is Grant Case, if he was Leonardi DiCaprio then we would be onto to something, GOB my boy.
He doesn't have one. He just followed the other Horsemen here....

I bet you smell bad in real life
Who cares who he really is? He brings the lulz. Thats all i need to know about him

This I totally agree with, Billy is hilarious.. so who gives a rat's azz

Reactions: 3 people
Billy/Grant is all right in my book. He brings the lulz and is not that hung on himself. Being a MS fan on a VN fan board can't be easy. Especially with his thread topics.

Billy/Grant is all right in my book. He brings the lulz and is not that hung on himself. Being a MS fan on a VN fan board can't be easy. Especially with his thread topics.

Yeah BC's a cool dude. I just done understand what brought him to this board. Seemed to be a pretty simple question.

VN Store

Back