Grand Theft Auto 5

Check above post for my screen name. Anyone can add me on ps4. If you glitched billions of dollars and have 10 super cars and every Pegasus vehicle... I don't care and we will leave it at that.

I loved it on PS3, I am just not going to buy a game again for upgraded graphics and first person mode.

I may buy it again at some point simply because I sold it, along with my 360, when Xbox One came out and never really got a chance to finish everything I wanted to. I'll probably wait till the price drops though because Halo MCC is occupying most of my gaming time right now.

Cunning Stunts DLC was released this past Tuesday, and it is alot of fun. very arcadish very over the top racing. anyone else still play?

Cunning Stunts DLC was released this past Tuesday, and it is alot of fun. very arcadish very over the top racing. anyone else still play?

I have it for PC and still play every so often even have a crew for the vols. Just cant find anyone on pc to play lol.

I absolutely love this game lol. The new Cunning Stunts is a ton of fun. Been doing a lot of racing for double RP/GTA$ that ends tonight. Made about 200k by just racing last night. Have yet to try out heist, but everyone raves about them. Have to buy a high end apartment first.

the community should get the content creator for the stunt races Tomorrow, should be interesting to see what they create.

VN Store

Back