Grad Transfer Fifth Year Seniors in transfer portal.

No surprised

Neither am I. Consider Carrington's situation.
• Smart enough to have earned a Stanford degree
• Good enough to have earned offers from three likely FF or E8 teams
• Before last year's injuries, well developed by Tara, one of the best coaches
in the nation.

It would be surprising if she were to have picked lower ranked finalists.

Ridiculous evaluations from previous staff on several prospects but not being all over Rhyne Howard early is hard to comprehend.

As has been posted many, many times before -- though I realize YOU may not have seen any of them -- Rhyne Howard WAS recruited. It's just that both she and her mother (a Florida graduate) apparently routinely made it very clear on the recruiting circuit that they hated Tennessee and wanted no part of it. I don't know how anyone could ridicule the previous staff for not landing a recruit who'd been raised by her mother to be a Tennessee-hater.

Anyone know what good graduate transfers are left to commit?

No, but if you hum a few bars I'll try to fake it.
Had to...
I haven't seen anything in the talks yet about anyone I'd just have to have...I hope Coach K continues to wait and watch. I believe that ultimately the right one will show up and if not, we are more than prepared to go without that spot filled

In the nonvol thread yesterday, Volball mentioned that Raina Perez, 5'4" guard who is reigning Big West POY, has entered portal. He said she averaged 19.8 ppg, 5.5 rpg, and 4.2 apg.

Would like to hear more about this prospect. He also said she was a rs jr and would have 2 years left.

(Would have just copied/pasted Volball, but phone is acting hinky).

[Edit: Hmmm...just saw elsewhere that she's considering NC State, Illinois, Washington, and either Syracuse or Clemson depending upon which report is accurate.]

Last edited:
Reactions: VolBall09

VN Store

Back