Grab the salt, Mizzou volleyballers @ TBA today!

StrangeVol

The Lady Vols are rapidly running out of games left to play. With only three to go the girls face Mizzou at 2:00 this afternoon with another chance to rub salt in an open wound. This time it will be a bit more difficult to pull off. Standing at 10 -5 in the SEC and 18-7 overall I think it's fair to say they are one of the best teams in the SEC. The Lady Vols, on the other hand, is getting better and IF they can win our last three matches we still have a shot at making the NCAA tournament, by the skin of our teeth.

This is a match that needs all the fan support we can give the girls. So if your at loose ends this afternoon, head on over to TBA and help the girls reel in another win! :)

thanks SV...how bout we go two for two...football win with a volleyball win to finish off a good weekend...:D

GO LADY VOLS...BEAT MIZZOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: StrangeVol
Well...we lost 3-1, but the girls made Mizzou work for every point. The teams played pretty evenly but Mizzou was just a little bit better. That puts a pin in the balloon of hope to make the tournament. Granted it was a very small balloon but it's burst now. Senior night coming up Wednesday vs Auburn. Try to get out and show our appreciation for our seniors, Tessa, Sedona, Asha, and Alyssa four young ladies that have given their all for Tennessee! :) Gonna miss them all. :(

She is away attending to family problems. No details. It did look like young Jude was at the match with (perhaps one of his) gandma(s)...watching Dad coach, talking it all in and clapping. Cute little guy. :)

Reactions: sccshortstop
Great first set an we had to work hard the 3 we lost. Big difference I saw is we had 5 kills in the middle and after the set we quit going there as often. Not sure the whole concept but girls look sharper against a much better Miz team. Deberg was asleep the first set but somebody gave her an IV and she showed out after that one. Still think she is the best in the conference and only a junior!

I didn't see the match but I know from past matches, Deberg really hammers her kills.

VN Store

Back