Control the back court.
Disrupt the inbounds pass.
Scotty Hopson and the high-top fade.

Last edited:
Keys to Gottleibs Success:

Get into Notre Dame
Get kicked out of Notre Dame for making phony credit cards
Get second chance at Okla St.
Get job with ESPN and act like youre better than everyone else.

During Gottlieb's freshman year at Notre Dame, he stole credit cards from a roommate and fraudulently charged over $900 to those cards; subsequently, he was expelled from the team and eventually convicted of misdemeanour fraud.

wiki

During Gottlieb's freshman year at Notre Dame, he stole credit cards from a roommate and fraudulently charged over $900 to those cards; subsequently, he was expelled from the team and eventually convicted of misdemeanour fraud.

So I guess we shouldn't expect to see him in a Capital One commercial...

If we don't effect the inbound pass, I have a hard time seeing how we'll get the game going after their first turnover/score.

Keys to Gottleibs Success:

Get into Notre Dame
Get kicked out of Notre Dame for making phony credit cards
Get second chance at Okla St.
Get job with ESPN and act like youre better than everyone else.

And homefry becomes someone who has contribute a laugh to my life instead of just a Memphis homer.

Thanks homefry. If we can agree that Calipari is a scumbag, we might get somewhere.

I can't stand that cocky little POS. He is so arrogant and the way how he bad mouths Eddie Sutton is wrong and Sutton was the one who gave him a 2nd chance. I'm not a big Eddie Sutton fan how his lifestyle but he has no business bad mouthing his old coach. I can't stand him of all the announcers analysts I've heard.

He's a penis, and it's obvious from the first word you ever hear him speak. I'm very confident he is hated by all of those around him and probably sexually harasses all the women at ESPN. He just seems like that guy.

VN Store

Back