Gotta love Thursday night SEC baseball.....

Vandy's pitching depth is ridiculously stupid.

Would be like having 2 Garrett Crochets on staff, only slightly better.

Rocker’s fastball has been 90-91 tonight. Doesn’t he usually have more velocity?

His slider has been superb per usual.

This is but one reason the next two weekends are very important. That said, as of right now, I am hoping for a double header tomorrow.

Rocker’s fastball has been 90-91 tonight. Doesn’t he usually have more velocity?

His slider has been superb per usual.

Rocker was very pedestrian tonight. Fastball was down 3-4 mph which is why he gave up a hit per inning and walked 2.

If he comes to Rocky Top with 90-91 mph we will beat him.

Reactions: feathersax
I didn’t watch last night but I never trust the TV radar readings. Have those lower velo numbers been confirmed?

I didn’t watch last night but I never trust the TV radar readings. Have those lower velo numbers been confirmed?

I believe the commentator was Ben McDonald, former LSU hurler that mentioned the velo was down significantly last night. As someone on here mentioned, the slider was still solid but without the velo it made it easier to take therefore running his pitch count to around 100 in 6IP. Missouri was still overmatched throughout the lineup but that won’t be the case against top 25 SEC lineups.

To be fair, Rocker was on 6 days rest instead of his normal 7 due to starting the series on Thursday. This could be an anomaly but if it isn’t it could be a factor going forward.

Reactions: StarRaider
I believe the commentator was Ben McDonald, former LSU hurler that mentioned the velo was down significantly last night. As someone on here mentioned, the slider was still solid but without the velo it made it easier to take therefore running his pitch count to around 100 in 6IP. Missouri was still overmatched throughout the lineup but that won’t be the case against top 25 SEC lineups.

To be fair, Rocker was on 6 days rest instead of his normal 7 due to starting the series on Thursday. This could be an anomaly but if it isn’t it could be a factor going forward.

Thanks. One less day is a factor but shouldn’t be that much. Hope it’s not something bad

I’d have to assume a coaching change is coming at mizzu

Reactions: ArdentVol
LSU is done.....I’ve always liked listening to their announcer, pure Louisiana

VN Store

Back