Got to Smile

GameTime

Guys, this may be the most precious thing I have ever seen....
original.gif

I noticed but have already come to terms with it. We know several younger guys (friends and relatives) ranging from thirties to teens who have embraced the trend (must think it's "edgy"). At least I don't see the "gauges" in the earlobes much any more.

Any time I feel like getting on mu soapbox, I remember our hair styles from late 60's through 70's). The sideburns and you-know-what 'staches are enough to keep the critical thoughts in check.

I try to keep the wedding photos out of public viewing, too. Helmet hair hasn't aged well.

I noticed but have already come to terms with it. We know several younger guys (friends and relatives) ranging from thirties to teens who have embraced the trend (must think it's "edgy"). At least I don't see the "gauges" in the earlobes much any more.

Any time I feel like getting on mu soapbox, I remember our hair styles from late 60's through 70's). The sideburns and you-know-what 'staches are enough to keep the critical thoughts in check.

I try to keep the wedding photos out of public viewing, too. Helmet hair hasn't aged well.

Yep. You can't judge a man by his hair. Thank goodness cause I've tried a few looks over the years.

VN Store

Back