Got no plans for Saturday night? I've got a suggestion.

StrangeVol

wish I could go but sadly I'll be removing wallpaper from the master bathroom. Spent Saturday cleaning ceiling fans and vacuuming hard to clean places in the bedroom. We are in a major cleanup/declutter race prior to putting the house on the market. Wifey retired and we no longer need to stay here. Too big, too much to upkeep. poor ole Gule… lol

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
This wallpaper must have been put on with super glue. I've finished not even a quarter of the bathroom in 5 hours. There are two layers of wallpaper on the wall. Dammit!

OMFreaking goodness! The wallpaper surrounding the large arched window above the sink was put on top of unpainted dry wall plaster. What a damn mess trying to not tear up the plaster. It can't be done! I guess Lowes will make a lot of money off of me this week. Dry wall plaster, paint, corner tape... :(

Bump

Honey-do's almost all done. 2 bathrooms cleared of wallpaper, walls repaired, painted. Wifey's retirement/pool party/'office reunion finished on Saturday. Got to go to a wedding in NJ this weekend and come back home just in time for a Hurricane? lol

Reactions: RollerVol
dang gule...you've been pretty busy and it sounds like it ain't over...good luck in Jersey...and the Storm...hope it doesn't turn into much but so far it's headed my way...:D

GO LADY VOLS!

Well, it's official. House is on the market.

It's all cleaned up and purty again... Ready fer some Yankee buyers to come down and make us rich.... lol

Holy smokes! The house was listed Friday by our realtor and by end of the day we had shown it 3 times and have a full price offer already. I gotta get to packing....

Reactions: Ladyvol777
Holy smokes! The house was listed Friday by our realtor and by end of the day we had shown it 3 times and have a full price offer already. I gotta get to packing....
Congratulations, man...

Underpriced. Shoot your realtor.

Congratulations...tell MIL I said 👋🧡🙏.😁

Looks like the ole Gule will be heading toward Miami Fl. in the next few weeks. Wifey is house hunting there. She sent me a listing for a 5 br 4ba 4 car garage rental house in Cutler Bay. Crazy ole girl wants to share the house with the eldest daughter and her hubby and baby.

Please shoot me....... lol

Looks like the ole Gule will be heading toward Miami Fl. in the next few weeks. Wifey is house hunting there. She sent me a listing for a 5 br 4ba 4 car garage rental house in Cutler Bay. Crazy ole girl wants to share the house with the eldest daughter and her hubby and baby.

Please shoot me....... lol

Wow! So she wants to live in Thompson Bowling Arena minus the threat of snow?😉

Reactions: sccshortstop
something like that. lol

The buyers of our current house just had the house inspection done today. passed with flying colors!

Did I ever tellya's I hate MOVING Furniture? and everything else about moving. lol

Reactions: sccshortstop
almost a month till closing and I have the house almost cleared out and ready for the new owners. Wifey's big tv armoire(sp?) won't fit up the stairs at the new place. Itoldherso! lol She wouldn't listen.... :(

VN Store

Back