Got fired today....

If the Board would throw 20 Billion at Trump he would turn this around by next week.

What's the deal with the clerical errors?

Your boss isn't using the talent of the White Outs nearly enough.

I'm no insider but I have a friend who is a custodial engineer that works at the OP's office building. He said that he didn't actually see the confrontation but his good friend the FedEx guy talked to a secretary that claims she did. He also added that there is talk around the water cooler that there's a video of the whole thing.

I'm now dumber for having clicked on this thread.. SMDH at some the stooopid sh!t I'm reading here lately..

Reactions: 1 person
I'm no insider but I have a friend who is a custodial engineer that works at the OP's office building. He said that he didn't actually see the confrontation but his good friend the FedEx guy talked to a secretary that claims she did. He also added that there is talk around the water cooler that there's a video of the whole thing.

Doyle's ready for hockey season!

I'm guessing that you don't have a contract and assistants with contracts. If you did maybe your supervisor would be much, much more forgiving. The bottom line is that UT Football is a business, and firing Butch right now is bad for business.

What has your boss said about your poor use of time-clock management, op?

Boss asked me to finish up the earnings report....told him I would get it done next year....he looked puzzled I then said, "it's a process" and that I'm growing from my mistakes....I'm now processing my layoff slip 😒!

Hamburger artist are dime a dozen.JK

I'm now dumber for having clicked on this thread.. SMDH at some the stooopid sh!t I'm reading here lately..

Serious-Internet-Business-Baby.gif

VN Store

Back