GOP Penn Primary?????? Hmmm....... 27% against McCain

I wasn't going to reply until I saw that you had six question marks in the thread title, OE. Five question marks? Not worth a response. So this is what I think:

hmmmm....

I don't blame you.........

I would vote for Clinton over any of these clowns.

I don't know if I would ever trust a man that lied straight faced to me. What's worse is he continued to lie after he was caught.

I don't know if I would ever trust a man that lied straight faced to me. What's worse is he continued to lie after he was caught.

you called a Clinton a liar? You should be burned at the stake, you guys and your Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

Totality of circumstances..... Life was better under Clinton, SNL was good, great fiscal congress......

Bill is the man!

:eek:k:

Either way.... times were good....

I am also not ashamed I have been to the Presidents Mobile Home.... I mean Library.

Clinton%20Presidential%20Library%20exterior%20photos%205-09-2007%20010%20small.jpg

Things were good under Bill? How many attacks were there on his watch? How many bases did he close? As far as him personally, look at all the scandals he had (not to mention the impeachment).

Sometimes I think people's hindsight is 20/20 on ol Bill. People saying that Bush is terrible seem to have a selective memory when it comes to Billy.

Things were good under Bill? How many attacks were there on his watch? How many bases did he close? As far as him personally, look at all the scandals he had (not to mention the impeachment).

Sometimes I think people's hindsight is 20/20 on ol Bill. People saying that Bush is terrible seem to have a selective memory when it comes to Billy.
aside from gutting the military and intelligence services, Bill's track record was esentially centrist. It helped immensely that he had Republican controlled congress for the majority of the time and that his wife's big early strikeout relegated her to the kitchen, but he still had a pretty palatable tenure.

aside from gutting the military and intelligence services, Bill's track record was esentially centrist. It helped immensely that he had Republican controlled congress for the majority of the time and that his wife's big early strikeout relegated her to the kitchen, but he still had a pretty palatable tenure.

So between the R's taking over in '94 and the Lewinsky scandal, are you implying he was a lame duck?

Centrist only if you compare what Hillary and Obama would do in that position. I don't think it can be emphasised enough about the terrorist attacks he did nothing about.

I guess that eliminates all politicians. :p

I see your point but with Clinton it was different. Never before in this countries history have we had a president to lie to the people the way he did and there be no consequence for it.

SNL was better under Reagan

I'd argue that the four years George H.W. Bush was pres were better for SNL than any 4 under Reagan. Carvey, Hartman, Nealon, Jan Hooks, Mike Myers, Sandler, Farley, Spade, Rock, just to name a few. Those were solid years.

I see your point but with Clinton it was different. Never before in this countries history have we had a president to lie to the people the way he did and there be no consequence for it.

There was a consequence. It sucked resources and attention and work from more pressing issues, and tied up Congress for quite some time.

There was a consequence. It sucked resources and attention and work from more pressing issues, and tied up Congress for quite some time.

You are correct but I meant personal consequences. I forgot about the resources it tied up. That only makes it worse.

VN Store

Back