Google the woke totalitarian tech monopoly

SLICKYINC

Beef n cheddar
Co-founder Sergey Brin can be heard comparing Trump supporters to fascists and extremists. Brin argues that like other extremists, Trump voters were motivated by “boredom,” which he says in the past led to fascism and communism.

The Google co-founder then asks his company to consider what it can do to ensure a “better quality of governance and decision-making.”

VP for Global Affairs Kent Walker argues that supporters of populist causes like the Trump campaign are motivated by “fear, xenophobia, hatred, and a desire for answers that may or may not be there.”

Later, Walker says that Google should fight to ensure the populist movement – not just in the U.S. but around the world – is merely a “blip” and a “hiccup” in a historical arc that “bends toward progress.”

LEAKED VIDEO: Google Leadership's Dismayed Reaction to Trump Election | Breitbart

Speaking to white men, there’s an opportunity right now to understand your privilege in this society. Take the opportunity to go through the bias-busting training, read about privilege, read about the real history of oppression in this country.

THE GOOGLE TAPE: Google Executives Applauded Employee’s Rant About ‘White Privilege’ | Breitbart

All jokes aside this is becoming a bigger issue than what some of our progressive friends seem to keep saying. Who has more power to interfere in our election, Google or a foreign adversary?

Can’t wait to see them try to spin this. Human pretzels are on the way.

Give me a link to something that isn't unsubstantiated right wing blog conspiracy wackiness and I will read it.

Why is this an issue? Since when are people not allowed to have political opinions you don't like?

And why this right wing obsession with it?

What’s next??? I heard New York law firms might lean liberal. Our democracy is in danger!!!

BREAKING NEWS ON BREITBART: It appears that people at a tech company based in California wanted Hillary to win!!! The leftist lamestream media is ignoring this gigantic story, but luckily our top-quality reporting is there to fill the gaps.

BREAKING NEWS ON BREITBART: It appears that people at a tech company based in California wanted Hillary to win!!! The leftist lamestream media is ignoring this gigantic story, but luckily our top-quality reporting is there to fill the gaps.
The NRA says hi..

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Why is this an issue? Since when are people not allowed to have political opinions you don't like?

And why this right wing obsession with it?

Of course companies can have political leanings. To the extent they provide cash or in kind support for political causes they are subject to disclosure rules.

Given you are such a big advocate of transparency of political support I would imagine you'd be demanding Google be public about their support.

Google can do what it wants. Customers ought to know who they're dealing with so they can decide if they'd like to continue doing business with them no?

Reactions: dovervolz
Of course companies can have political leanings. To the extent they provide cash or in kind support for political causes they are subject to disclosure rules.

Given you are such a big advocate of transparency of political support I would imagine you'd be demanding Google be public about their support.

Google can do what it wants. Customers ought to know who they're dealing with so they can decide if they'd like to continue doing business with them no?

Customers already know that techies in California are Democrats. That’s not a transparency issue

VN Store

Back