Goodbye

I hope you come back quicker than Lawgator did in his post.

If everyone that shouldn’t be offering opinions quit talking, this place would shut down. GA, Volly and all those other mods would be out of a job
How much do mods make? That would be a great job. I bet they get to hang with Freak.

Reactions: BigO95 and Souce
I hope you come back quicker than Lawgator did in his post.

If everyone that shouldn’t be offering opinions quit talking, this place would shut down. GA, Volly and all those other mods would be out of a job
How much do mods make? That would be a great job. I bet they get to hang with Freak.
@dan4vols, are you back yet?
He picked Tennessee to beat the Gators last year! That's his last post almost a year after he quit. Lies
Edit: because dyslexic

Last edited:
Reactions: BigO95 and Souce

He picked Tennessee to beat the Vols last year! That's his last post almost a year after he quit. Lies
They get paid like old coal workers used to. Their paid in money with Freak’s likeness on it and only good in Freak’s general store. It’s a racket and @Freak is a corrupt boss. The mods are just terrified to speak up.

You sit on a throne of lies.
giphy.gif

Dear @dan4vols,

I just wanted you to know that none of us miss you. Not one single person. In fact, we would rather keep @joevol33 around and have him Boom in every thread than have you come back and betray us again. I hope you never come back!

Kind Regards,
Souce

P.S. - STFU, GTFO, AND 🖕🏻

VN Store

Back