Good thing about youtube

they have all those games from 80s, 90s. Its fun to go back and watch them again. Crazy how you forget about certain players and plays. That 1992 georgia was great. Didn't know that the dogs turned it over 5 times.
That was a really good UGA team. Wasn't that the one where Heath Shuler hit a big 4th and a mile to keep the game alive?

I just watched the Kiffy led Vols let Cody block that field goal. It is unbelievable that was the closest we have come to beating Bama in forever.

To defend Kiffin, refs were throwing the flags 8x as much on UT as they were on Bama. On both FG blocked drives, Kiffin played it close to the vest for that reason.

I just watched the Kiffy led Vols let Cody block that field goal. It is unbelievable that was the closest we have come to beating Bama in forever.
Proof positive of the need for kicker depth.
Fat boy removed his helmet on the field of play.
We should have got another shot,
You never get calls against Bama.

Yep it’s nice to go back and watch our glory days of the 80’s and 90’s still preserved and restored on YouTube not as much post 2005 though expect many beatdowns.

That was a really good UGA team. Wasn't that the one where Heath Shuler hit a big 4th and a mile to keep the game alive?
To Ronald Davis I believe. I also seem to remember a TN WR (Cory Fleming maybe?) Chasing down a GA defender after TN turned it over. He cause th GA player to fumble and took it right back, giving TN a fresh set of downs too

I also watched the Oklahoma vs Boise State game where Boise wins in OT by going for 2 on a trick play.
Gosh, Boise State were fun to watch. I know they didn't play a lot of big schools but when they did, look out.

I’ve yet to see that called by any ref in any game
It has been called as an unsportsman like conduct(celebration) penalty.
If a player is going to the sideline to return to the bench and takes his helmet off before he gets there the refs generally overlook the rule that players must wear helmets on the field.
Cody was celebrating.

It has been called as an unsportsman like conduct(celebration) penalty.
If a player is going to the sideline to return to the bench and takes his helmet off before he gets there the refs generally overlook the rule that players must wear helmets on the field.
Cody was celebrating.
Since possession changed hands it would've been a dead-ball foul which would've been marked off after the change before Bama ran a play....but time had expired.

Reactions: dduncan4163
Since possession changed hands it would've been a dead-ball foul which would've been marked off after the change before Bama ran a play....but time had expired.

If time had expired on the block then it wouldn’t have mattered if Cody stripped down naked on the field. Game over.

Reactions: Boca Vol

VN Store

Back