Good News, Recruiting Hire

Wait, didn't Cignetti just hire this guy as football GM at Indiana?

Looking at the resume and the stops he has made, does seem like a good hire and a solid fit into the program if Heupel lured him away.

Is this click bait? Who is it?
I call it clickbait because to read the whole article, they require you to scan an app into your device. To me, this s just a ploy to wiggle-waggle into gathering information on you. Making you a target of whoever else they sell or otherwise share the data with. I never, ever, scan such bar codes or whatever they call those scramble square things.

Reactions: vegasvolfan
First task is to go offer Myson Johnson-Cook. NOW. I canā€™t start postsā€¦but trust me. Go find this kidā€™s highlights. 6ā€™3ā€ 205 FRESHMAN running back. Unbelievable

With all the jobs he's had under 30, I wouldn't expect him to be around long enough to do much good.

Bringing the boys from Valdosta State back together to see what they can do at a place like TN.

Excellent hire!!!! Talking heads seem high on him......plus if we can steal from UGA and their President who is leading this NCAA charge......even better šŸ˜ˆ

Read "Tennessee Vols make key hire that should lead to more recruiting success in the state of Georgia" on SmartNews: Tennessee Vols make key hire that should lead to more recruiting success in the state of Georgia (A to Z Sports)

Tennessee should mine the Peach State for all the prospects that they can get in all the major sports.

VN Store

Back