Good news.. Purdue’s QB is definitely NOT a runner

So by this logic we don’t match up well against QB’s that can run…. and we don’t match up well against QB’s that can pass…..
Best player in secondary out vs a QB w a 90 QBR and 73% comp on the year. What part are you struggling to understand?

Best player in secondary out vs a QB w a 90 QBR and 73% comp on the year. What part are you struggling to understand?

I’m not necessarily arguing with you, but based on this year’s defense, my point is if you give me two options:

1. Really good passing QB who can’t run

2. Running QB who can scramble for 1st downs

I’m begging for option 1.

I’m not necessarily arguing with you, but based on this year’s defense, my point is if you give me two options:

1. Really good passing QB who can’t run

2. Running QB who can scramble for 1st downs

I’m begging for option 1.

Option 1 also, but our D- line better show up.

So by this logic we don’t match up well against QB’s that can run…. and we don’t match up well against QB’s that can pass…..
Well our defense finished somewhere ranked in the 70’s or 80’s so I don’t think we match up against any offense, unless it’s the couple of non D1 programs we faced this year.

Too bad they wont give Dobbs a chance - they deserve to lose BR is washed up

I think Mason Rudolph is Big Ben's backup. Dobbs may be on injured reserve not sure he's on the roster now. Big Ben is at the end Steelers need an overhaul.

Yes.
But is the backup QB a runner, when O'Connell gets injured in the first half?

"History doesn't always repeat, but it usually rhymes."

VN Store

Back