Good Looking Team - Cowherd Theory

I was thinking about what makes this team really special and much stronger than the sum of its parts. When you just look at our level of talent, it's hard to imagine that we would be where we are. That got me to thinking about something Colin Cowherd said years ago, I think it was something about good looking players making good quarterbacks, maybe because of confidence or something. That got me to thinking about how much confidence this team always seems to play with and how good looking (not in a weird way) our star players are. If you look at Hooker or Tilman, each one has that terrific smile and would make them super attractive to the ladies. Even if you look at our backup qb, Milton has an amazing body. Does anyone have a picture that was posted last year on VN of him practicing without his shirt on? His chest and abs are ridiculously defined, almost like a sculpture. Even our best defensive players, like Banks, are objectively really attractive guys. I think the confidence that these guys have had their entire lives from being good looking and probably chased by the ladies carries over onto the field. They are always so poised and confident. Anyway, I always thought that Cowherd was one of the smartest radio guys around and when it comes to confidence and attractiveness, I think he might be on to something. Obviously we wouldn't just go out and try to recruit a bunch of Zac Efrons, but it's cool to see how it all works out with a confident team. It might be something that we use in QB recruiting in the future. Look at guys like Brady and GOff, those guys can basically be models. And some of our best QBs like Hooker, Ainge, and the Iceman and were really good looking guys.
blinkgif.gif

I was thinking about what makes this team really special and much stronger than the sum of its parts. When you just look at our level of talent, it's hard to imagine that we would be where we are. That got me to thinking about something Colin Cowherd said years ago, I think it was something about good looking players making good quarterbacks, maybe because of confidence or something. That got me to thinking about how much confidence this team always seems to play with and how good looking (not in a weird way) our star players are. If you look at Hooker or Tilman, each one has that terrific smile and would make them super attractive to the ladies. Even if you look at our backup qb, Milton has an amazing body. Does anyone have a picture that was posted last year on VN of him practicing without his shirt on? His chest and abs are ridiculously defined, almost like a sculpture. Even our best defensive players, like Banks, are objectively really attractive guys. I think the confidence that these guys have had their entire lives from being good looking and probably chased by the ladies carries over onto the field. They are always so poised and confident. Anyway, I always thought that Cowherd was one of the smartest radio guys around and when it comes to confidence and attractiveness, I think he might be on to something. Obviously we wouldn't just go out and try to recruit a bunch of Zac Efrons, but it's cool to see how it all works out with a confident team. It might be something that we use in QB recruiting in the future. Look at guys like Brady and GOff, those guys can basically be models. And some of our best QBs like Hooker, Ainge, and the Iceman and were really good looking guys.

How them Georgia boys lookin’ ?

WTF is wrong with you?

dbff6e21-3e4d-418e-aa39-834e4cedaa22_text.gif

So which players do you have pictures posted on your bedroom ceiling?

Reactions: lifeisdeep

Wow.... wtf is this?

I completely AGREE

Can I get some paragraphs in the future bro lol

giphy.gif

Makes sense. Stetson Bennett is ugly and also not good at football

No. But he's right. Good looks are a pretty good indicator of success in almost every walk of life. Sports is no different. The best athletes are almost always attractive. Very rarely will be a superstar QB or NBA star be objectively ugly. Just look at the GOATs. Tom Brady and Michael Jordan are by all accounts very handsome attractive men to women.

Our best players being attractive is a strong indicator of why we've been successful. And it's also a big reason why I think Joe Milton will be better than Hendon Hooker next year. Milton has the look of a future superstar QB. Plus he has the physical tools. To me he's as good a bet as any QB in college right now to be a superstar in the NFL.

Reactions: Lankykong
🤣🤣🤣 wtf did I just read??? This is so disturbing on so many levels!😳

There's nothing disturbing about acknowledging reality. The best athletes tend to be good looking. An athlete's face is a good indicator of future success. It's one of the reasons I'm super high on Joe Milton going forward. He has the look of a future star QB.

Don't let these people get to you. What you stated is true. And I'm glad you mentioned Joe Milton because he'll be a great proof for this argument. If he comes out next year and has an even better season than the one Hendon is having right now then it'll show how much looks matter to success.

VN Store

Back