Good game & congrats to the Volunteers

HailToPitt725

Heck of a game played today in the Johnny Majors Classic. Tennessee is a very good football team and made us pay for the mistakes we committed. I hope all the fans that came to the game have safe travels back. Good luck the rest of the season; hopefully this is considered a “quality loss” for us when we look back at this game a few months from now.

respect-hat.gif

Heck of a game played today in the Johnny Majors Classic. Tennessee is a very good football team and made us pay for the mistakes we committed. I hope all the fans that came to the game have safe travels back. Good luck the rest of the season; hopefully this is considered a “quality loss” for us when we look back at this game a few months from now.
Thanks for your contribution to the board this week. Good luck the rest of the season.

You guys fought hard and admirably. Never ever saw any quit from Pitt! Hopefully everyone gets healed up quick for the next game.

I felt like we went away from the run and that hurt us and our OL didn't have a good second half. Special Teams outside of PK were bad. For Pitt just the opposite, special teams except the PK were good.

Like I said we have a great site and always welcome other fans, so stick around.

I think Pitt would manhandle Miami, NCst and FSU. They are good enough to beat Clemson too.

I think Pitt is now my favorite ACC team...just don't beat us out for any prized recruits!

Now let's hurry up and get Johnny Majors Classic scheduled at least twice every 6-10 years.

City looks nice too. Definitely worth a visit.

Thanks for the classy comment.
Please beat Clemson.

Hats off to Pitt. With all the injuries, it would have been easy to quit. Played with a lot of heart and effort.
Lots of missed opportunities by both teams tonight. Game of inches had an entire new meaning tonight.
Get healthy and good luck rest of year.

You guys fought hard and admirably. Never ever saw any quit from Pitt! Hopefully everyone gets healed up quick for the next game.

I felt like we went away from the run and that hurt us and our OL didn't have a good second half. Special Teams outside of PK were bad. For Pitt just the opposite, special teams except the PK were good.

Like I said we have a great site and always welcome other fans, so stick around.

I think Pitt would manhandle Miami, NCst and FSU. They are good enough to beat Clemson too.

I think Pitt is now my favorite ACC team...just don't beat us out for any prized recruits!

Now let's hurry up and get Johnny Majors Classic scheduled at least twice every 6-10 years.

City looks nice too. Definitely worth a visit.
I would like that as well, especially if every game is like the last two.

Reactions: murfvol1
Any word on Slovis?

Thanks for the post. I sure wish that stadium was still called Heinz! It's hard to get used to, and few companies embody Pittsburgh like Heinz.

Reactions: HailToPitt725

All I heard going into this game was about your amazing D-line and how tough they would be to move the ball on, but I heavily questioned it after WVU rushed for 200 yards on you.

But man, that D-line really is no joke. Our offense almost never sputters out like that for so long, but y’all were suffocating us. Hats off to Pitt. Great, hard fought game that I think made us both into better teams going into the rest of the season.

All I heard going into this game was about your amazing D-line and how tough they would be to move the ball on, but I heavily questioned it after WVU rushed for 200 yards on you.

But man, that D-line really is no joke. Our offense almost never sputters out like that for so long, but y’all were suffocating us. Hats off to Pitt. Great, hard fought game that I think made us both into better teams going into the rest of the season.

Yeah for sure!

Great post and classy as usual. Pitt has a damn good team and I’ve enjoyed our matchups these last 2 seasons even as they’ve given me several near-heart attacks. I’ve seen more class from your team, staff and fan base than any we’ve faced for some time, from our players helping each other up and being obviously friendly to several of your fans excellent and helpful posts on this forum. Best of luck with the rest of yalls season.

VN Store

Back