Gonzaga vs Tennessee Preseason Charity Event

What better way to fins out where you are than playing the #1 team? It will show the new guys where they need to be in order to compete at a high level. Win Win game that you can't lose.

Reactions: Sudden Impact
ā€œThis games are meaningless to the Zags because Grant Williams and Admiral Schofield shot the lights out on the Zags on the way to winning 76-73ā€ Yeah, I wonā€™t forget that one.

Reactions: cardvolfan
I plan on going to this but was surprised to see them price it as if it's a regular game. I doubt the crowd will be large. I figure not many people will fly in for this game, with it being an exhibition game during football season, and the locals who aren't a fan of either team probably aren't eager to pay $100 for sideline seats to an exhibition game. Hopefully it's all going to charity after paying expenses.

Reactions: HeadVol77
I plan on going to this but was surprised to see them price it as if it's a regular game. I doubt the crowd will be large. I figure not many people will fly in for this game, with it being an exhibition game during football season, and the locals who aren't a fan of either team probably aren't eager to pay $100 for sideline seats to an exhibition game. Hopefully it's all going to charity after paying expenses.
Idk if you've seen the prices for UT games for this season, but good luck getting sideline seats in TBA for $100 lol

Reactions: HeadVol77
Idk if you've seen the prices for UT games for this season, but good luck getting sideline seats in TBA for $100 lol

Iā€™ve seen them. This is a neutral site game that is a long way from both campuses. $100 would make some sense for the best tickets for a regular season game at a neutral site between these schools. Iā€™ll be shocked if there is a big crowd for this.

Reactions: b-ball fan

VN Store

Back