Gonzaga it is...

And you get a double dip this year Milo. Wondered how long it would take you to post in this thread. No prediction?

Couldn't. Sad to say I haven't gotten the chance to watch either team yet this season. Working holidays at Best Buy is rough if you're a sports fan.

How can a loss be good? TN needs to learn to win a tourney. I'm tired of coming up short in every tourney we enter. This needs to be the year we "learn" to be able to finish a tourney strong and bring home the trophy. A win here will help us 100 more than a loss will. A win will bring so much confidence during the SEC and NCAA tourney.

How can a loss be good? TN needs to learn to win a tourney. I'm tired of coming up short in every tourney we enter. This needs to be the year we "learn" to be able to finish a tourney strong and bring home the trophy. A win here will help us 100 more than a loss will. A win will bring so much confidence during the SEC and NCAA tourney.

...when you lose by 4 to an in-state rival at home, yet end up playing for the NC.

This early, a loss is not really a learning experience. Vols need to learn how to beat a Top 10 opponent on a neutral floor. If this were February and Vols were undefeated, a loss might do a little good to relieve pressure and refocus on intensity.

...when you lose by 4 to an in-state rival at home, yet end up playing for the NC.

This early, a loss is not really a learning experience. Vols need to learn how to beat a Top 10 opponent on a neutral floor. If this were February and Vols were undefeated, a loss might do a little good to relieve pressure and refocus on intensity.
Generalizations of this nature make you sound idiotic.

Gonzaga is good, and I don't buy into the losing is good argument, but what the hell about beating Georgetown (a top 20 team that plays a completely different style of basketball than we do, and against whom we dictated tempo for most of the game and scored 90 points) doesn't prepare Tennessee for facing quality opponents on neutral floors?

One of the things I love about this game of basketball is the passion we all generate for our teams. I wanna say I how tickled pink I am of our kids and Coach Few. I know you Vols feel the same about Coach Pearl and your kids. It's one of the great things about America. We are fierce in our loyalties.

Still ... one of my favorite parts of the game is when it's over .. and no matter who's the winner ... the two coaching staffs and teams walk past each other, look each other in the eyes and shake hands... well .. it gets me every time.

It's an honor for us to be here at the final with you all.

Good luck ( mostly ) to the Vols .. and GO ZAGS .. !

One of the things I love about this game of basketball is the passion we all generate for our teams. I wanna say I how tickled pink I am of our kids and Coach Few. I know you Vols feel the same about Coach Pearl and your kids. It's one of the great things about America. We are fierce in our loyalties.

Still ... one of my favorite parts of the game is when it's over .. and no matter who's the winner ... the two coaching staffs and teams walk past each other, look each other in the eyes and shake hands... well .. it gets me every time.

Good luck to your boys too. Personally, I have the Zags penciled in to the Elite 8 atleast and think they will be a tough matchup for someone there.

This will be a great early test defensively for Maze. I think Tabb will play a good bit, too, for his defensive ability.

Welcome to the board.:hi:

Unfortunately I think you're right. But I think Tabb will be able to contain him more than people think.

I think we can win - I just wouldn't bet on it. It would a great surprise if we pull it out today and a big step for this team.

VN Store

Back