Golf Shout out

He received some very nice praise from the commentators at this past week’s tournament.
The announcers wouldn't shutup about the guy from uga and their football team. all freaking day last Friday. Then when they started talking about him and someone said something about Caleb and the vols win over bama one of the other guys piped in and was like "ok that's enough sec football."

uga puts out so many dadgum journalism degrees those morons are everywhere...

The announcers wouldn't shutup about the guy from uga and their football team. all freaking day last Friday. Then when they started talking about him and someone said something about Caleb and the vols win over bama one of the other guys piped in and was like "ok that's enough sec football."

uga puts out so many dadgum journalism degrees those morons are everywhere...

Grady is a dang good school. Deborah Norville to Ryan Seacrest to Wayne Knight… Hello, Newman. 😂

I always look for Tennesse kids in the golf standings. Geez the closest we've had in a while is Scott Stallings. I think he went to Tenn Tech. I am sick of hearing Georgia, Texas, Oklahoma state golf all the time. I hope Caleb does play well.
Austin Peay kid finished top 15 this week.
Erik Barnes…..

Reactions: greenbacknative

VN Store

Back