Going on record here as being all-in, ride-or-die for this team

lvocd

I am going to try my dead-level best to remain optimistic that, in time, we'll all look back on the first few weeks as mere bumps on the road to a great season overall.

I honestly do believe they'll come around. But if they don't and the team has as bad a season as most on here are predicting after only one week of games, then please feel free to post a screen shot of this so everyone can poke fun at me for it. Lol

GO LADY VOLS!!!

I am going to try my dead-level best to remain optimistic that, in time, we'll all look back on the first few weeks as mere bumps on the road to a great season overall.

I honestly do believe they'll come around. But if they don't and the team has as bad a season as most on here are predicting after only one week of games, then please feel free to post a screen shot of this so everyone can poke fun at me for it. Lol

GO LADY VOLS!!!
Did you have one of those naked in front of the boardroom dreams, too?
😏

Did you have one of those naked in front of the boardroom dreams, too?
😏

😂 No, thank goodness. I suppose I just want do what is often the most difficult thing to do at times like this, and that's to resist piling on with more criticism. I realize I have no idea what's actually happening in practice or in anybody's heads -- players or staff -- so I'm going to lighten up and relax. 😃

Im not giving up on them. Hell i stuck with the Vols way back in the day when the men wouldn't reach 15 wins a season. Last place in the standings. I complain and point out issues i wish CKH would address but im all in until i cant watch. I think at this point the lineups need to be tweaked. We have so many options i think these players are trying to do to much to prove they need to be on the floor,

😂 No, thank goodness. I suppose I just want do what is often the most difficult thing to do at times like this, and that's to resist piling on with more criticism. I realize I have no idea what's actually happening in practice or in anybody's heads -- players or staff -- so I'm going to lighten up and relax. 😃
Nice centered take. Plenty of season left before we strap her on a rail and carry her outta town… 🤕

Im not giving up on them. Hell i stuck with the Vols way back in the day when the men wouldn't reach 15 wins a season. Last place in the standings. I complain and point out issues i wish CKH would address but im all in until i cant watch. I think at this point the lineups need to be tweaked. We have so many options i think these players are trying to do to much to prove they need to be on the floor,
I think you’re onto the problem.

GO LADY VOLS!!!
Not giving up, yet. What kind of fan only roots when the team wins ? Unfortunately, I don't have the self control that you do. I feel compelled to gripe occasionally on this forum. I get more feedback than when I'm sitting alone yelling at the TV !!

GO LADY VOLS!!!
Basically comes down to rebounding and defense for this team. If they can't get the energy to rebound and play some defense going to see a lot of what you saw tonight. Teams can't score 80 on you going to lose more than you win. Teams can't outrebound you and get three of four attempts at the basket on one possession. This is our team right now not getting on the boards and the defense is as bad as I've seen.

Last edited:
I am a die hard Vols fan all sports Mens and Womens,but I hope Kelly Harper turns it around cause if she dont AD Danny White will show her the door bottom line he is a no nonsense AD win or get replaced and that is the way it should be. That also goes for Karen Weekly and the softball team FYI he is watching you to Rick Barnes after that clunker on national television vs Colorado who lost to GRAMBLING by double digits

GO LADY VOLS!!!
I just can't be optimistic about this team it could be a WNIT team or if it gets in the NCAAs it will be knocked out in the first two rounds.

I hope I'm wrong but this lady can't coach
She is a good coach. Just not sure what to do with all the talent yet. Still seems as if she is trying to fit the pieces together. Let's hope her two assistance Coach's can help with that!
But what I saw in her press conference after the game was a bitterly pissed off coach. Players aren't filling their role. Next couple if practices?? Hold on to your hat!

She is a good coach. Just not sure what to do with all the talent yet. Still seems as if she is trying to fit the pieces together. Let's hope her two assistance Coach's can help with that!
But what I saw in her press conference after the game was a bitterly pissed off coach. Players aren't filling their role. Next couple if practices?? Hold on to your hat!
I hope so im just not seeing it

Kellie has a very analytical mind, and she's very methodical and regimented in her approach to coaching. She makes a plan and sticks with it.

With that in mind, my guess is that Kellie is busy this morning taking a long, hard look at her methods and timetables for teaching specific things, and she's doing some recalculations.

I think she thought she had time to slowly bring the players along because what they'd lack in cohesiveness early on would be offset by the tremendous depth. Well, that calculation was off. So I would be shocked if didn't see some major changes soon.

I mean, Kellie is stubborn, but she's not stupid.

Hang in there, friends! There's still plenty of time to right the ship. 🧡🏀

VN Store

Back