God shoots an AR

obviously, they are being kept an eye on. Everybody knows who they are, and where they come from. The Government won't make a move until it's iron clad tho. If the gov. moves, it will be to shut them down.

I really hoped the mountain they bought up was Nebo Mountain or somewhere in Jellico, Cosby, etc. Would have enjoyed seeing the 'necks pillage everything they own and burn them out.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Conspiracy theorist cult leader buys 130 acre mountainside 'training center' in Tennessee | Daily Mail Online

The son of the founder of the Moonies has bought 130 acres in Grainger County, TN, with plans to open a new retreat, training facilities, and spiritual center for his Rod of Iron Ministries.

Rod of Iron worshippers venerate the AR-15 as a holy relic of the church, believing it to be the Rod of Iron mentioned in the book of Revelations that will be used in the Last Days.

Sean Moon, the founder of the firearm related Church, is the brother of Justin Moon, owner of Kahr Arms gun manufacturing based out of Pennsylvania.

Weird stuff. Read the article. I have no desire to liberate my ancestors. So he is SOL with me.

Since I'm pretty sure Kahr doesn't even manufacture their own AR platform clearly this is a loony and false cult.

VN Store

Back